Star Trek Beyond costume thread

Time for me to eat my words, I saw the film Star Trek: Beyond and .. I really liked it, in fact the more I think about the film the more I like it. It felt like the original series, I don't want to be a spoiler so i will not get into the plot. Besides being a good Star Trek film I think it's just a good movie. Everyone should go and see it.

Anyone have a good picture of Kirks trousers or know what colour and design they are? Meaning the ones he wears with the tunic not the survival jacket.

At that price I wonder if the run will even generate enough orders to justify the run...:unsure
The price is concerning but their pricing model never makes sense. Want a replica Beyond uniform DRESS? $160. Want a Beyond uniform SHIRT that uses only 55ish% of the same material? $160.

I'd be more than happy actually :D

One problem...I'm broke -_- Also I got fall semesters to pay off as well. But, if I find some extra scratch I'll see if its a good buy. First and foremost, I'll read reviews and see how they stack up

Ok...I read the reviews. And they aren't good. Most people didn't get their orders, and the customer service is questionable. Many reviewers lost money and refunds weren't put through. Sounds like a scam

Do you think that black doc martens could be decent alternatives to the trippen leather boots because i simply cannot afford that kind of money on cosplay boots however accurate they are. Otherwise any other alternatives that are cheaper than £150/$200 that look fairly close to the kirk boots? Any advice would be great!

Do you think that black doc martens could be decent alternatives to the trippen leather boots because i simply cannot afford that kind of money on cosplay boots however accurate they are. Otherwise any other alternatives that are cheaper than £150/$200 that look fairly close to the kirk boots? Any advice would be great![/QUOTmoneY

Iwould say so. They could also be used for the TOS Star Trek cosplay

Do you think that black doc martens could be decent alternatives to the trippen leather boots because i simply cannot afford that kind of money on cosplay boots however accurate they are. Otherwise any other alternatives that are cheaper than £150/$200 that look fairly close to the kirk boots? Any advice would be great![/QUOTmoneY

Iwould say so. They could also be used for the TOS Star Trek cosplay

which model would you recommend there are a couple of different styled ones?

Also really need help with the trousers someone please recommend some accurate to the new film, kirk trousers? Get Adam Savage to help if possible he's got them. Cannot find good pictures of them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back