Limited Run Star Lord Vol. 2 SHIRTS & Guardians of the Galaxy Original Peter Quill t-shirts

ordered 1 XXL
any new info on the design from the newest trailer?

I think I've captured it all correctly. The only thing I might revise a little bit are the bubbles. I can clean those up a bit more now that I have higher resolution to go off of. :thumbsup

Intersted in blue basic T-Shirt...want size avaible....need either XL or XXL unless they run small or big....

Re: Star Lord Vol. 2 SHIRTS & Guardians of the Galaxy Original Peter Quill t-shirts

Thanks.....Ill order one.....

A few more shirts went out today. I have about 16 orders in the hopper as of this morning. Hoping to get the rest of those out on Monday. Thanks again everyone. :cheers

20170302_034215.jpg

Got mine last night. Came out great!

Thank you for these!

Downside - still 2 months til the movie....but, it's getting shorter ever day :)

Received my shirt, thank you! (I actually got it last week but didn't have any free time to take a pic until today.)

2017-03-03 13.32.jpg

FYI guys I wanted to shrink mine a bit. I washed and dried them and the art and fuzz survived well.
I like base shirt for the grey color. The blue ones are Gildan shirts and have a looser fit. It is just the cut of the shirt.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back