Limited Run Star Lord Vol. 2 SHIRTS & Guardians of the Galaxy Original Peter Quill t-shirts

Hit a snag with the vinyl cutter. Issue is resolved now. Should be getting all remaining orders out in the next few days!

Re: Star Lord Vol. 2 SHIRTS & Guardians of the Galaxy Original Peter Quill t-shirts

If i order one of the basic Vol 2 shirts when would it ship ?

Just started shipping again. Trying to get all orders out in time for the premier. If you order today I should be able to get it to you by the 4th.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I get an old gotg shirt made?

I'll be working on the Vol 1 shirts after the premier once things calm down a bit. :thumbsup

All orders have shipped! Hopefully everyone's shirts will arrive either today or at least by Friday if they haven't already.

I placed a order on April 24th and still have not received it. PayPal sent me a shipping notification on May 2nd. Tracking says it has not left Denver.

The Ultimate Deluxe Screen Accurate Vol. 2 Shirts are READY!

deluxe%20shirt%20reduced2.jpg

I've revised the design somewhat. I'm working with a partner who is an industry pro to help in the fabrication. Going with a different material than before, also updated a few things with the graphics and reduced the overall size. More details soon!

The best part is, I'm going to be able to offer these for far less than my original estimate!

Pricing for the Deluxe Shirts will be around $99 + shipping.

They will go out in batches of 20, so I'm starting a new interest list for these. Let me know if you want one by replying to this thread.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back