Star-Lord Screen Used Hero Costume Reference Video - Guardians of the Galaxy

Are you making the pants or buying?

Joining ALL the Starlord Threads!
Interested in zippers too.

Pattern... Who needs patterns?
Okay... I'm a tool. But I'm also a master patternmaker.

Though maybe now I have leverage for all the parts I've missed out on over the last two weeks...

I made dem thangs!

Best image I could find that shows them (sadly, they caught me not sucking in my gut). I've got some reworking to do after talking to Risu about the display. But I got pretty close methinks.

10421524_765002383542173_3834312154223696630_n.jpg

Helmet is a Hex Mortis. They aren't selling them unfortunately, due to copyright infringement laws. But when they're your buddies, you get to use their stuff.

Hey, Darth Mule! I met you at the marvel photoshoot!

Can I ask about your spats?...they were the only pair that made me jealous at the con! What type of leather did you use to make them? How did you cut in the knee and foot detailing?

Joining ALL the Starlord Threads!
Interested in zippers too.

Pattern... Who needs patterns?
Okay... I'm a tool. But I'm also a master patternmaker.

Though maybe now I have leverage for all the parts I've missed out on over the last two weeks...

I think I might be able to work something for you...check your messages, here, and please forgive the typos, I was typing rather fast and didn't proofread.:facepalm

Hey, Darth Mule! I met you at the marvel photoshoot!

Can I ask about your spats?...they were the only pair that made me jealous at the con! What type of leather did you use to make them? How did you cut in the knee and foot detailing?

I took some pics recently of how they break down on V 1.0. I'll post some more info when I get around to that. Busy few days at work...

I think I might be able to work something for you...check your messages, here, and please forgive the typos, I was typing rather fast and didn't proofread.:facepalm

Checked! And I think I can help you out with some style lines and solid guidance. I'll try to remember to pm you later this evening.

Sewing pattern tips: to draft a pattern from an existing motorcycle jacket, you don't need to unpick it. Just turn one sleeve inside out and poke it into the other sleeve, it will then lay flat so you can trace around it. Use a flexible ruler to copy arm holes and necklines ($10 on e-bay). You can do the same with pants/shorts, turn one leg inside out and poke it into the other leg.

Next pattern I copy, I'll be sure to take photo's of each step and post them here for further reference

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back