Limited Run Star-Lord/Peter Quill Accessories (Buckle, Patch, Rocket Controls)

Re: Star-Lord/Peter Quill Accessories (Buckle, Patch, Rocket Controls, Holster Clips)

I'm in for the holsters and arm patch!!

Last edited:
Re: Star-Lord/Peter Quill Accessories (Buckle, Patch, Rocket Controls, Holster Clips)

I'm in for a whole set mate :D I live in The Netherlands.

Great! I'm in for the rocket controls and holster clips.

Last edited:

Sign me up for the holster clips and the rocket controls!

INTERESTED......the whole shabang.....

IN for:

Rocket Controls (pair) - $20
Holster Clips (pair) - $10

Last edited:

count me in please

Interested in the combo with clips sized for Nerf blasters please.

All that for around $75? That's a hell of a deal! Definitely in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keen for the arm patch and the rocket controls, pending finished item shots.

Hey Kevin, I'd be interested int he arm patch and controls too If there is still room on the list for me.

The run on these pieces should be pretty open ended

Count me in then for those parts please.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back