Interest Star Lord pendant necklaces - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
06/04/17 - I've decided not to move forward with my version of these pendants. Instead I'm throwing my support behind @JOATRASH FX

I ordered his pendants through Sh*peways and they really are the best ones out there. I just don't see the point in competing with a product that is of such high quality and accuracy. He did an excellent job with these! I encourage anyone who is still interested in the pendants to order them from his shop here: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/faegorumgallery

Be sure to tell him Soulinertia sent you his way ;)

For those interested in fully finished pieces I'm offering a finishing service for around $20 more if you decide to order through me.

The pendants will arrive looking pretty much like this if you order direct from Sh*apeways:

20170519_231305.jpg

If you order through me you will get a set that looks like this with the leather cords:

20170520_145722.jpg

20170520_151125.jpg

My process includes:
hand sanding
dremel work
steel wool
weather wash
enamel highlights
leather cording
antique brass findings and clasp

I'm also working on some custom packaging for these.

Joe tells me he is in the process of finishing up the lapel communicator pin, so that should be available soon as well!

If your interested in the finished versions let me know and I'll add you to the NEW list otherwise feel free to order direct from him. His run thread is here: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=275779

NEW INTEREST LIST:

xwingercrash
Fallen21
*private*
RickPatArtPick

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(*No longer pursuing the pendants below, just leaving this info here for reference.)

02/25/17 - Just started the prototypes for both of these pendants. Both are a WIP with more details to be added:

8977a5ed-5255-4aca-9022-2dd8cb0c1bad.jpg

0b0e0861-4abc-47f3-86a2-8460d2747afc.jpg

20170209_223955.jpg

More soon . . .

INTEREST LIST:
evoskater
Talsiri
MooCriket
bluecoyote
RickPatArtPick
enterprise0216
Bellthazor
Nagano
Abelugo
kevyg6
Yrien
bigkilo
ROTSAnakin
Capn_Jack_Savvy
justanuthercap
njakus29
Max Jenius
Bellthazor
Lidocaine
DinoBritt
VinXero
xwingercrash
Jodo
IndyGhostbuster
Yorkemke
MrUngulate
aubs42
Zachnikatel
Zuiun
Chris Fields
CJKent

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in for one as well:thumbsup

I'm also in for the other one as well, if/when you do a run!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back