Interest Star Lord GotG Vol. 2 Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure. Maybe some? I ordered pants and pendants in April still nothing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Did anything actually ship yet?
Most items shipped already, I just had some personal problems (my mom's at the hospital and she helped me with the pants, my dog died, etc) so there are just a couple left to ship which I'm working on right now.
Danny, is this run still Open?
It will be again once I finish shipping the remaining pants.
Not sure. Maybe some? I ordered pants and pendants in April still nothing.

Your were already shipped but got lost (I sent you the info of the shipment processed last year) so we're making new ones for you.

Most items shipped already, I just had some personal problems (my mom's at the hospital and she helped me with the pants, my dog died, etc) so there are just a couple left to ship which I'm working on right now.It will be again once I finish shipping the remaining pants.Your were already shipped but got lost (I sent you the info of the shipment processed last year) so we're making new ones for you.
Sorry about your Mother Danny, hope she is doing ok. Sad about your doggo. Here's wishing you and yours a better 2018.

Still waiting on my pants, last I heard they shipped in November we are in February now and still no pants or tracking

ps how does 2 people in run 3 get their pants before me and I was in run 2?

IMG_4095.JPGIMG_4096.JPGWhile I do appreciate the "extra" holster padding for the left side of my pants. Any chance I can get one of the ride side ones? My con is tomorrow, so I'll be wearing a hoaky version of this, or just go casual and say screw it :| Anything you can help me with would be great!

Thanks man! I just noticed myself. I wish I would have checked a long time ago! lol. I'm going to rock the one side though, should be good! And I can use the spare to test glues for the holster :)

Still waiting on my pants, last I heard they shipped in November we are in February now and still no pants or tracking

ps how does 2 people in run 3 get their pants before me and I was in run 2?

Its been now another month and no pants? Whats the deal dude, am I ever going to get these

Its been literally 9 months since I paid for these pants

Last edited:
same, been waiting for my spats. I sent a PM asking for a refund. at this point i don't care for these.

Its been now another month and no pants? Whats the deal dude, am I ever going to get these

Its been literally 9 months since I paid for these pants
I think it will be one year on Wednesday since I paid for my pants. I know these things take time and I'm usually cool to wait but the comms has been patchy throughout and while I appreciate that other (arguably more important family stuff) went down it has still been a year. Keen to understand what the plan is to get outstanding orders refunded.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I think it will be one year on Wednesday since I paid for my pants. I know these things take time and I'm usually cool to wait but the comms has been patchy throughout and while I appreciate that other (arguably more important family stuff) went down it has still been a year. Keen to understand what the plan is to get outstanding orders refunded.

I was PMd that my pants would be "shipping tomorrow" that was on March 21st, still have not recieved them here in Arizona. I dont know whats going on but at this point id just take a refund of the money I spent.

I was PMd that my pants would be "shipping tomorrow" that was on March 21st, still have not recieved them here in Arizona. I dont know whats going on but at this point id just take a refund of the money I spent.

yeah totally agree life happens but an update would be nice and a refund to those that want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back