Interest Star Lord GotG Vol. 2 Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, I just got a notification from UPS saying that there is a delay in shipment? Do you know anything about that?

I figured there was no way the pants were showing up today:) I'm not sure about the delay, other than no series of commercial flights connecting Mexico to us cities close enough to be distributed to ups and sorted to a delivery truck in your/my area. That's how UPS does what it does - half of the plane you fly in is filled with UPS packages (at least for destinations where they don't fly themselves). That's why baggage fees started - your luggage is now competing with shipping companies for plane space.

Anyhoo - I'm sure it is a simple logistics issue - hopefully tommorrow:)

I've sent you a few PMs about your pants and the shirts you are working on. Should I just place an order or is there a run I need to wait for? Please advise. Thanks!

As long as they're here by tomorrow at 7pm. Otherwise I'll be needing a refund for the expedited fee. I've been trying to find out if the spats I paid for will be in the shipment too but it's just been radio silence on his end.

Hey man, I just got a notification from UPS saying that there is a delay in shipment? Do you know anything about that?

I figured there was no way the pants were showing up today:) I'm not sure about the delay, other than no series of commercial flights connecting Mexico to us cities close enough to be distributed to ups and sorted to a delivery truck in your/my area. That's how UPS does what it does - half of the plane you fly in is filled with UPS packages (at least for destinations where they don't fly themselves). That's why baggage fees started - your luggage is now competing with shipping companies for plane space.

Anyhoo - I'm sure it is a simple logistics issue - hopefully tommorrow:)

Yeah today it has been a headache with UPS. I paid for overnight shipping which was the most expensive and the fastest service they provide and everything should've arrived today so if anyone missed it they would still have another day, unfortunately all the shipments were in this bus that apparently had some malfunctions so they told me it'll be delayed for a day but should arrive tomorrow. I've sent you a pm with more information and your tracking numbers, everything is there in more detail, I'll keep an eye on them but hopefully they arrive tomorrow. I've been using UPS for years and this is the very first time they get a delay like this so I apologize for that.

I've sent you a few PMs about your pants and the shirts you are working on. Should I just place an order or is there a run I need to wait for? Please advise. Thanks!

PM sent!

Could i get tracking, please & thank you

Sent!

Got my pants, oh yeah, got my pants, oh yeah! These are even prettier in person - and for anyone wondering - follow Danny's size chart, and not what you usually wear in pants. I wear a 33 pants, and ordered a 32 from Danny, and could've actually used a 31 (which is exactly what my measurments suggested I order)

Got my pants, oh yeah, got my pants, oh yeah! These are even prettier in person - and for anyone wondering - follow Danny's size chart, and not what you usually wear in pants. I wear a 33 pants, and ordered a 32 from Danny, and could've actually used a 31 (which is exactly what my measurments suggested I order)

Oh yeah forgot to tell you guys, we updated the design so it's a tad more accurate ;)

Danny

Payment has been sent. Transaction ID: 2V091482MM472094X

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my pants today! Hot damn, they are beautiful. Great work! I also really appreciate getting a customized lady pair. :) Thanks Danny!

HI Danny, pm,d you about these-payment sent [ paypal-for pants and pendants] can you let me know if you got the info and payment ok?

Danny please add me the second run.
I'm also interested in the spats, jacket, and shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back