Limited Run STAR-LORD BAG, professionally made. Now shipping!

Re: Star-Lord Bag, professionally made (pic heavy!)

Got a question: if I am interested in one back and want to buy one. When are those ready to ship? (I am not 100% sure if I understood the informations on the first site, so I am asking)

Got a question: if I am interested in one back and want to buy one. When are those ready to ship? (I am not 100% sure if I understood the informations on the first site, so I am asking)

Just follow the payment instructions on the first post. Send payment via PayPal, and remember to include all of the information I ask for. I will start shipping some of the bags tomorrow, if you bought one now it would ship in the next few days.

Just follow the payment instructions on the first post. Send payment via PayPal, and remember to include all of the information I ask for. I will start shipping some of the bags tomorrow, if you bought one now it would ship in the next few days.

If I will be able to pay next week, when will the bag be shipped? Because before the end of the next week I would have problems to get the amount complete..

thanks for help :)

Last edited:

If I will be able to pay next week, when will the bag be shipped? Because before the end of the next week I would have problems to get the amount complete..

thanks for help :)
I'll be out of town the 18th-28th. So after that.

Okay I will buy one now, I pay by paypal in a few minutes! So take me on the list if this is needed. -Size L.

So any ETA on these going out?
Yep, I've sent off the first several, and the rest will leave today/tomorrow. When I send them, I'll email the address linked to the paypal account you paid with to tell you the tracking number.

Ok, at this point I have shipped everyone's bag who has paid for the bag + shipping. I sent emails to the address linked to the paypal account you paid with to get you tracking numbers.

Zlurpo

What email did you send it from, and what was the subject line? Having trouble finding it.

Can PM me that info if you need to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is the Run still open? :)

Yep, I have about 12 bags left, I think all Large size (only the strap length is different, the bags themselves are identical).
Follow the payment instructionns in the first post, including shipping, and all of the information you are asked to give in the note with your paypal payment!

I weathered my own bag to make it look older and more movie-accurate.
Before:
wj5wp4q.jpg

After:
2j45Sak.jpg

Before panels:
GrrAmsU.jpg

After panels:
x1Bzx0m.jpg

Side-by-side of the panels:
q6la4WF.jpg

Side-by-side of the shoulder strap:
DGUwDH9.jpg

On the panels I used brown alcohol ink in an airbrush. It sprayed onto the screen printing too, but it wiped off super easily with rubbing alcohol. Similar technique for the straps.

Here's an album with these and more pictures.

Damn zlurpo that looks great. I want to begin weathering mine but I made the mistake of giving it to my fiance first. She doesn't want me to "ruin it". I'm trying to convince her otherwise but she's really happy with it as is.

Wow Zlurpo! Can you provide any more tips on how you used the airbrush? What type of airbrush did you use?

PM sent for a Large Sling Bag....I can't miss out on this!

I have this Master Airbrush here. I think it's a pretty basic version. I used Ranger brand alcohol inks. They are usually sold in 3 packs at Joann's, Hobby Lobby, and probably a lot of places that sell scrapbooking supplies (I think they are used for stamps or something). I used a dark brown color, sprayed it on at around 15-20 PSI, and then wiped it off with a tissue with rubbing alcohol on it to remove the ink from the metal hardware and the screen printing.

The straps got a little bit of red mixed in with the brown over everything to darken and color them to look more aged. Then I used black (leather dye, not alcohol ink, also works great in the airbrush) to age the straps even further and darken the edges. The buckle I colored with alcohol ink mixed with some thin superglue.

Also I found that the color can be stripped off of the screen printing with acetone. So if anyone wants to age the rest of the bag they can do so with that, but be careful it doesn't remove too much.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back