Star Destroyer Avenger part ID help please

Awesome Adolfo, thanks !

I forgot this one :

hangarunknown3.jpg

Hey Julien! Haven't been too active on here lately, but when I saw this part I immediately thought of the below parts from the 1/48 B-29.

If this is the right part, it's definitely been modded.. if the spacing of the ribs is close, maybe it's a match??

I'm loving your build..

7717318.jpeg

Hey guys,

Im missing this part on the hero side, does anyone know it ? It's curved and has raised lines/ribs on it :

unknown33.jpg

Thanks !

Is there anybody out there with the OLD Shimano 1/700? I need that kit! It's going to take years to amass the kit collection that Julien has already done, but I'm well on my way. I just can't find the old style Shimano. I'd appreciate any help! Sorry for the thread hijack! You are a great builder and are doing a wonderful job ID'ing this awesome ship! Thanks!

Clay

Thanks Jay, I was more thinking of boosters like the one of both side of the tank of the space shuttle or something like that ! Well I'll find it someday :)

Could someone help me with this part ? I does look like the edge of the Midway-class deck kit but it's not the right part !

unknown35.jpg

I've been digging through Shinano, Ticonderoga and Scharnhorst kits lately, and that part looks mighty familiar.

Thanks Jay !

I have the feeling it's more a vintage Revell kit or maybe Airfix, but Ive a better feeling with a 50's Revell kit ! That's not from the Coral Sea/Midway/Roosevelt/Forrestal.

Hey guys,

I'm still looking for the previous part and I have some news for you ! :D

unknown37.jpg

Parts #1 and 2 looks to be a bridge from an (actualy a part of the bridge with the funnel) US aircraft carrier. Ive been thinking about the revell ones (like the Hornet), does anyone has those kits ? Im maybe totaly wrong !

Anyway thanks for your help guys, always much appreciated !

Julien =)

Thanks KB !

Yeah part #2 is from the Ark Royal, no doubt and part #1 could also be from this kit but the part is maybe cut. You rock ! Thanks =)

Hey guys,

Im missing this part on the hero side, does anyone know it ? It's curved and has raised lines/ribs on it :

unknown33.jpg

Thanks !

That looks for me like a Handguard Rail Cover from a M16 RAS System, i dont know the Scale of this Model neither i am a SW Fan, but i played Airsoft about 3 Years and it looks exact like a Cover. They exist in various Versions and Lengths.

rail_cover_11rib_95047.jpg

Thanks for the help :)
That's true the shape looks good but I think this is too big and I dont think that's the kind of stuff they used... I think I will scratch it as it's an easy shape.

Another part I'm looking for, any help would be greatly appreciated :

ISDwanted5.jpg

I'm pretty sure Ive seen this one somewhere, but where ?

ISDwanted4.jpg

The shape looks familiar...

Thanks !

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back