SS landspeeder from "5-25-77"

I build the master and make kits or finished models if someone else can set me up with bluebrints. Just don't have the time to do all that and make them.

At least not any time soon.

That makes me want to create blueprints in a bad bad way. Anyone know of a good set already made???? I don't mind drafting a set otherwise. I'm slow, but good. :)

Dave

May have found a blueprint of the speeder, I'll have to scale it to the prop and add in the dimensions first. I'll keep everyone posted. :)

Dave

May have found a blueprint of the speeder, I'll have to scale it to the prop and add in the dimensions first. I'll keep everyone posted. :)

Dave

Ive been wanting to do a SS LS for years but really dont know where to start. Plz keep us updated on the BP's

If I just knew dimensions, I'd blueprint this sucker. I have tons of reference photos from the SS model at CIII. We'd be cookin with gas then Mic!

Hey folks,

I've had some time to look at pics and do some drawings of full size speeder.

I think I can make this happen as a kit if folks are still interested.

A couple questions.

Are the SS Model and the full size speeder the same?

Would a SS Modeled after the Full size be acceptable?

What scale is the SS Model?

They used a 6 Million $$$ man figure for Obi-Wan, so 1/6th?

Yes 1/6th. The full size and SS models were quite similar. I'd go for it for sure. There were a few subtle differences, but mainly in the paint schemes etc...

Hey folks,

They used a 6 Million $$$ man figure for Obi-Wan, so 1/6th?

And for Luke. :)
100_0437.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back