SPIDERTEEN911's Definitive Spider-Man Suit! SOLD TO chaosprince PIC HEAVY!

Re: (WIP) "This is so NOT spandex!" SPIDERTEEN911's Definitive Spider-Man Suit!

It's looking great so far man. I loved the first amazing suit and was kinda sad when they showed the new suit for the asm2. Cant wait to see your finished suit.

Thanks bro!

- - - Updated - - -

Finished the left boot today.

image_1.jpgimage_2.jpgimage_3.jpg

Just a quick update. Puff painting is 90% DONE!!! Few more web lines on the (attached) mask, touch-ups, and the spiders (doing last). After that, I will be taking it to a local seamstress within the next week or so. SO freaking excited!!! Will post more updates/pics soon!

This is very interesting. I am going to follow this.

This is looking great man, can't wait to see it sewn.

Great build. Look forward to seeing it completed!

Thanks chief!

- - - Updated - - -

Look what came in the mail today! My TASM2 lenses from TJack! Frames are urethan with white vinyl; they are BEAUTIFUL! DEFINITELY recommend TJack's service's, great guy!

image_1.jpgimage_2.jpgimage_3.jpgimage_4.jpg

Awesome build mate! Really looking forward to the finished product. Def think this will rival my other favorite Spidey...Lunaman's Ultimate Spidey. Subbbeeedddd!

Awesome build mate! Really looking forward to the finished product. Def think this will rival my other favorite Spidey...Lunaman's Ultimate Spidey. Subbbeeedddd!

Haha thanks man! Lunaman's Ultimate was a GREAT build!

WOW, those lenses by TJack go so well with the overall look man :) Looking forward to your next big update!!

WOW, those lenses by TJack go so well with the overall look man :) Looking forward to your next big update!!

Thanks man! LOVING your print! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Started the front spider today!

image_1.jpgimage_2.jpg

So excited to see your final product!This is how the ASM 2 suit should look!JUST GREAT

Looking Fantastic!

Thanks man!

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so I've finished painting the (first layer) of the front spider. Debating on whether to do a second coat or not... Tell me what ya'll think! :)

image_1.jpgimage_2.jpgimage_3.jpgimage_4.jpg

Sorry for late posts guys. Anyways, went to a different seamstress today! The place I went to today is a local costume shop. They work on a HUGE variety of different costumes, from theatre to commissions. They had actually (one of the guys that sews them) work on some of the old 70's Spidey suits! My sewing pattern is a bit different then they expected, in some area's (mainly because its what everybody uses nowadays for their prints) but everything is looking fairly easy they said. Their going to give me a couple days and get back to with a quote on how much. Still need to finish painting the spiders and everything should be straight as a web line!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back