Unlimited Run Spiderman Lenses - MCU, Amazing, Raimi, Comic, Superior, Scarlet, Gwen, Custom

Re: Spiderman Lenses - Amazing, Raimi, Comic, Custom *New lens option*

This should probably be posted in the "grumpy old men of the RPF" thread in the off topic, but I feel it needs to be said in my thread.

If you are ordering frames/lenses from me and you are outside of North America, they are going to take longer to reach you than if you are on this continient. The only way I can get them to you faster is to charge more for shipping (if you want this option, please let me know and I will gladly provide it).

It is extremely frustrating to get pm's within a week of shipping overseas to complain that they have not yet arrived. Keep in mind that your country's customs may hold up the delivery as well and there is nothing I can do about it.

If they have not been delivered within 15 BUSINESS days, then please feel free to let me know and we can work something out. Until then, please be patient.

Thank you. Rant over.

This should probably be posted in the "grumpy old men of the RPF" thread in the off topic, but I feel it needs to be said in my thread.

If you are ordering frames/lenses from me and you are outside of North America, they are going to take longer to reach you than if you are on this continient. The only way I can get them to you faster is to charge more for shipping (if you want this option, please let me know and I will gladly provide it).

It is extremely frustrating to get pm's within a week of shipping overseas to complain that they have not yet arrived. Keep in mind that your country's customs may hold up the delivery as well and there is nothing I can do about it.

If they have not been delivered within 15 BUSINESS days, then please feel free to let me know and we can work something out. Until then, please be patient.

Thank you. Rant over.

Glad I live in Sherwood park! O Canada...... Hope you can make it tomorrow!

Ok, so these technically aren't spidey lenses, but I thought I'd post them here anyway and then maybe start a separate thread for them if more interest is there.

I'm just getting ready to mold up these deadpool masters. The person who commissioned them is getting them cast in urethane. They are 13cm x 7.5cm and will be fairly thin.

stay tuned as I have another update coming shortly...

Got my scarlet spider frames/lenses, just epic ! Somebody give this guy a medal ! F () ck justin bieber this guy is the hero of Canada

Hey TJack again, in the process of piecing things together I'm trying to figure out if I wanna buy a print soon, but anyways I was wondering do you only do lenses? Or could you possibly do a front and back spider to?

Got my scarlet spider frames/lenses, just epic ! Somebody give this guy a medal ! F () ck justin bieber this guy is the hero of Canada

lol, thanks. I never knew JB was Canada's hero in the first place.

James - at this time it's just lenses. I am toying around with a faceshell at the moment as well, but no timeline on when I'll get it done.

With regards to spiders, the difficult part is trying to make a universal size since suits can be so different. I suppose if someone sent me the files they wanted to use I could always do a custom set.

Cool yeah that's what I was trying to do, kinda like how brad has his spiders on the suit instead of printed. Ill see if I could figure out the whole files thing then make we could figure this out.

Is there any way we can see what the Scarlet Spider frames look like with the ASM gold sticker or whatever it's called :p I might purchase a pair this summer ;)

I made a few adjustments to my current ASM2 lenses and here they are:

They are about 10% smaller than before and I made some minor changes to the shape. I feel that these will look a bit closer to the movie size for most people - I have a big head and that was why my V1 was larger :)

If you have previously purchased the ASM V1 from me and would like a set of the new ASM V2, I will take $5 off the cost.

Best of both worlds! I personally prefer the flair of the bigger eyes, but the new v2 lenses are more accurate for those looking to replicate the movie suit, and are gorgeous as well. Excellent work, as always. :)

Is there any way we can see what the Scarlet Spider frames look like with the ASM gold sticker or whatever it's called :p I might purchase a pair this summer ;)

I don't want to waste materials making the lenses if they aren't being purchased, but I can toss together a quick photoshop tonight to give you an idea.

Yeah sorry about that didn't think about that late last night :p but whatever you could do is fine by me :)

Just received my lenses from TJack. They are freaking amazing! Thanks a bunch

IMAG0354.jpg

is this what you were looking for?

I'm new to this site (yes I'm a noob) but how are pm's sent?

I'm interested in buying these type of lenses, but the bottom set since they're larger. :)
cc2rl23q1

Damn.... You are doing a great job!!! Can't wait to see your faceshell progress!!! Thumbs up for you man! (y)

I recently purchased the Amazing Spider-Man 2 V1 lenses and I love them! Now that I see you've made some improvements I'm considering buying those as well.
Do you think I could get a pair made with rubber using the new white mesh?
(ASM2 V2+Rubber+White Mesh)

thanks wilsoncai :)

shoot me a pm Dylon

I recently purchased the Amazing Spider-Man 2 V1 lenses and I love them! Now that I see you've made some improvements I'm considering buying those as well.
Do you think I could get a pair made with rubber using the new white mesh?
(ASM2 V2+Rubber+White Mesh)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back