Unlimited Run Spiderman Lenses - MCU, Amazing, Raimi, Comic, Superior, Scarlet, Gwen, Custom

My bad - I figured HC was homecoming but thought CW was shorthand for another prop maker, lol. Yes you can make it work - you just won't have the eye recess in the shell

Hi TJack, I think you misunderstood me haha. I mean Civil War/Homecoming by saying CW/HC, so is your TASM2 shell universal? As I have bought it from you quite sometime ago and would like to get the lenses alone.

Finally available- PS4/insomniac

shown here with domed lenses but all options are available, including fog free (flat or domed)

IMG_3356.JPGIMG_3357.JPG

Hi Tjack, you wouldn't have any more pictures of your Raimi lenses? Preferably all finished with mesh and together with your Raimi style shell and a mask? I am interested in purchasing a pair. //Billy

Got myself a pair of TJack's Bagley fog-free domed lenses and I could not be more pleased! These things look absolutely incredible and they are extremely easy to see out of!

1524444220647_IMG_6461.JPG

1524444219958_IMG_6460-1.jpg

1524444223857_IMG_6447.JPG

Hey TJack, I'm putting together a scarlet spider costume and wanted to buy what I could from you but can't see any images of that costumes lenses, is there anyway I could get one from you if you still offer them?

Hey TJack, I'm putting together a scarlet spider costume and wanted to buy what I could from you but can't see any images of that costumes lenses, is there anyway I could get one from you if you still offer them?

It looks like I lost some images with the switch over so I'll have to look at updating the thread. But in answer to your question, yes they are still available, you can see pics on my instagram (@tjackfx), along with details on how to order.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back