Unlimited Run Spiderman Lenses - MCU, Amazing, Raimi, Comic, Superior, Scarlet, Gwen, Custom

TJackFx

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Apparently this isn't clear enough for some people who feel that I am misleading them - you are purchasing a kit that requires assembly. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

If you are interested in ordering a pre-assembled set, members Chaosprince and Misborn91 are offering finishing services. You need to contact them directly about the cost. I can ship the kit directly to them for you.

**10/10/16** Fog free mesh domes are now available! They will come shaped for you depending on the style you order but you will need to paint them yourself (the plastic is black - painting is available for an additional cost). The mesh can be used with any of the frames in this thread. It's also a perfect solution for any frameless style you want :) Price will depend on the size needed as this was an expensive product to have produced. Contact me for details. Here is a sample image of a painted dome:
Untitled-1.jpg

Unless indicated otherwise, all complete sets (frames and lens) are $35 USD shipped in N. America, $40 outside N America.

This is for standard shipping. If you want tracking, please let me know. I am not responsible for packages lost in the mail

If you want just the frames and will be using your own lens material, take off $10.

If I don't have the style shown that you are looking for, pm me and we can discuss adding to the collection :)

They can be made in either plastic, or rubber. I can tint them if you want a different colour - pm me for details. I also have various lens materials available. Most The lens material I use can be seen in the pics, but feel free to ask me any questions. I've linked to the current JY threads for the ones that already exist, but please post here if you want to purchase any.

All frames are shipped flat and the lenses will not be attached. This is so that you can heat shape the frames without damaging the lens.

If you are looking for a faceshell, you can find them here: http://www.therpf.com/f13/tjacks-universal-face-shell-189312/

If you are looking for my accurate ASM2 kit, you can find it here: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=206110&highlight=tjack

PS4/Insomniac - all lens options are available for these

IMG_3356.JPGIMG_3357.JPG

Amazing Spiderman 1 (movie style) 2 sizes to choose from

asm_version_2.jpg
IMG_4241.jpg

These ones have a smaller honeycomb pattern and instead of a gold sticker on black film, the hexagon is printed directly onto gold film. Either style is available.
ASMV2_small_honeycomb.jpg

Amazing Spiderman 2 (movie style) 2 sizes available - larger are about 7.8 x 12 cm

the larger option now also has both a goggle shaped lens and also regular curved domes available ($5 extra)
IMG_0855.JPG IMG_0857.JPG

Raimi style and a comic book style

lenses.jpg

The bottom ones are a Carlo Barberi version of Spider Man. This particular style was only used in a few of his comics where Deadpool teamed up with Spider Man.

This pic has silver mesh in the Raimi style frames

Raimi_with_silver_mesh.jpg

Raimi V2 (more accurate) with a piece of silver mesh for the lens

raimi v2.JPG

Last Stand comic style (approx 17 x 10.5 cm) - Domed lenses now available for these ones, $5 extra

IMG_4091.jpg
IMG_2066.JPG

Special commission for a set of confused spidey frames. The opposite versions are also available if you want to switch it up. They can come with domed or flat lenses.

confused spidey.jpg

McFarlane comic style (approx 9.5 cm x 16.5 cm)

IMG_3457.jpg

Ditko comic style plus new domed lens option ($5 extra)

IMG_4605_2.jpg
IMG_1201.JPG

Future Foundation Style

Scarlet Spiderman

Spidergirl

Superior Spiderman with and without domed lenses (domes $5 extra)

Superior Spiderman.JPG
attachment.php

Custom Design

Custom #2 - shown with domed lenses but can be used with any option (domes $5 extra)

custom2.jpg

Custom #3. These may be an actual style from a game/comic, I'm not sure

custom #3.jpg

Custom Asm2 - basically the same size as the larger asm2 above

Classic Superior with domed (goggle) lenses - These are $5 extra per set. They are 12.5 x 6.5 cm

IMG_0736.JPGIMG_0737.JPG

MCU/Civil War/Homecoming - static, no moving aperture (approx 3mm thick) - Faceshell is available as well

MCU.jpg

2099.jpg

2099 Variant

2099.jpg

Ultimate Spiderman

IMG_2487.JPG

Scarlet MJ (16 x 11 cm)
scarlet MJ.jpg

Romita Style
Romita.jpg

**1/18/16***

Here is a new lens material (behind a set of my accurate asm2 frames) that you can use with any of the frames. It's a very fine weave and hides your eyes incredibly well. It's flexible but durable and you can sandwich it between 2 domes if you want to use it with any of those lenses. It's also paintable if you want a different colour :)

IMG_1458.JPG

And as mentioned, if you don't see what you are looking for, please pm me and we will work something out.

Keep in mind that you can paint the white vinyl any colour you need and it can be used with the silver,black, red or gold films I use (if you need a different colour just ask and I'll see what I can get). You can also paint the aluminum mesh white if you want fog free lenses. I can also provide clear acrylic if requested.

Superior Spiderman.JPG

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0855.JPG

IMG_0857.JPG

IMG_1201.JPG

IMG_1202.JPG

raimi v2.JPG

custom2.jpg

IMG_1458.JPG

MCU.jpg

IMG_2066.JPG

2099.jpg

custom #3.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

IMG_2487.JPG

confused spidey.jpg

IMG_2811.JPG

IMG_3356.JPG

IMG_3357.JPG

scarlet MJ.jpg

2099.jpg

Romita.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Spiderman Lenses - Amazing, Raimi, Comic, Custom

Do you have any comic style white lenses? I have a pair of mcfarlane frames and just need the lenses.

right now the only white lens material I have available is the stuff I'm using on the ASM2 frames. I'm hoping to test out some other samples soon to use for white lenses.

All lenses paid for as of last night have shipped.

I'm going to be out of the country for a few weeks effective Friday so if you are wanting anything shipped out before I get back, please contact me by Wed evening at the latest.

Also wanted to share a custom set of Venom lenses (no frames, just lenses) that I had a request for him and his son.

I'm going to be out of the country for a few weeks effective Friday so if you are wanting anything shipped out before I get back, please contact me by Wed evening at the latest.

Also wanted to share a custom set of Venom lenses (no frames, just lenses) that I had a request for him and his son.

Very cool, man!

How would you go about attaching the lenses after the frames have been shaped?
Would either of these work? Or would I need something more heavy duty?
imageddg.jpg

Last edited:

I've never used either of the above products myself so I can't say how they would work. I know that a lot of people use crazy glue to attach them to the mask and have had really good results.

Hot glue works really well for attaching the lenses to the shaped frames.

Basically any adhesive that can bond 2 plastics should work.

I got mine yesterday! I cant wait to get a face shell and attach these puppies to the mask Im making. Thanks TJack! Quality work man! If I screw em up somehow, Ill be sure to buy another pair! haha!

how much are you selling the Amazing Spiderman 2 lenses??

As mentioned in the first post :)

$30 USD + paypal fees, shipped in N. America, $35 + fees outside N America. If you want just the frames and will be using your own lens material, take off $10.

Just got my lenses today. Shipped really quickly and TJack was a pleasure to contact with any questions I had. A++, will buy from again!

Thanks guys, glad you like them :)

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm back home so if anyone is looking to order anything, I have some free time this weekend :)

T Jack is the best there is for lesnes! Got mine to me super quick and had great communication.

Venom has never looked better :)

I am interested in a set of ASM movie style black plastic small size if available please :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back