Unlimited Run Spiderman Lenses - MCU, Amazing, Raimi, Comic, Superior, Scarlet, Gwen, Custom

Re: Spiderman Lenses - Amazing, Raimi, Comic, Custom *New lens option*

Tjack, just wondering, are you selling the lense material that you used on your McFarlane suit? If so, I could definitely go for some of that.

yes it is, send me a pm :)

Head's up to anyone looking to get lenses - I am not accepting any orders until March 10 when I return from vacation. I am going to have limited internet access so if you do happen to send a pm, I probably won't respond until after March 10.

Re: Spiderman Lenses - Amazing, Raimi, Comic, Custom

hey I'm brand new to the forum, do you still sell these lenses? and how do i go about buying a pair with the white mesh? I'm looking to but a pair of Scarlet Spider's please let me know would love to buy them by this weekend. thanks!

Here's a photo of Tjack's smaller ASM 2 lenses glued onto my mask. The faceshell under the mask is made by crazydog, and it was designed by him using Tjack's frames in his mold. Tjack is a great costume artist, and the best person to do business with!

spidey kids cropped.jpg

Hey TJack, I would love to get a pair of TASM2 frames from you. You've created some beautiful frames and I know they will be the perfect touch to my first spidey suit!
If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Just wanted to post an update that due to Canadapost increasing their rates and an increase in supply costs I have had to make an adjustment to my prices by $5.

Within N America the price is now $35 USD and outside NA it's $40 USD. That is for standard shipping only, tracking is extra.

Please keep in mind that if tracking is not purchased I am unable to refund/replace orders that get lost in the mail.

This only applies to new orders moving forward - if you have already placed an order that I have yet to ship, the price you were quoted will remain the same.

Fantastic looking lenses. How much are paypal fees, generally? Also, how long is standard shipping time? Thanks, you're awesome, keep up the good work

I guess that depends where you live :) for me it was 6-15 business days (international). The fees i dont know :) i guess they vary by the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paypal fees are around 3-3.5% I believe. And Aron is correct - within N America Canadapost tells me that standard shipping is usually 5-10 business days but customs can always delay that time if they choose to.

Overseas is always a crapshoot as I've seen it take everywhere from about 2-12 weeks.

For me it took i guess 7 business days till it was in germany in the customs (i saw it by the tracking). But the customs needed 5 days till they informed me to pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im interested in the Raimi lenses. Contact me if you still have em.

Im interested in the Amazing Spiderman 2 big version, contact for PM :)

pm sent chris, all styles still available

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back