Service Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!" Now OPEN

Re: Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!" Now O

How much for a Superior Spider-man suit with just the webbing, and spider emblem puff painted?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and also pricing for the brick pattern too if you please! :D

Re: Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!" Now O

How much for a Superior Spider-man suit with just the webbing, and spider emblem puff painted?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and also pricing for the brick pattern too if you please! :D
Heck, I might even want one of those

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

AH! Luc Luzzo?! Dude you are my idol! You're the reason why I'm getting into cosplay! I just love the Superior Spidey suit you wore, and I'm really trying my best to get a suit as good as the one you have.

*Lol sorry if I'm sounding like a total fanboy, but dude you rock!

Last edited:

AH! Luc Luzzo?! Dude you are my idol! You're the reason why I'm getting into cosplay! I just love the Superior Spidey suit you wore, and I'm really trying my best to get a suit as good as the one you have.

*Lol sorry if I'm sounding like a total fanboy, but dude you rock!
Keep it up man, starting is the hard part

I sent an email, but I'm not sure if it went through.

Same here, would love to get some webbing for a Raimi style mask

Last edited:

And one final update which might be the one of bigger interest to you @Westies14 I've gone ahead and started on my ASM print by Mclean, the same one I picked up for you. It's a beautiful print but SO much more time consuming than the ones prior so I had to update my pricing (it's all on the first page). But if you're still interested in having me paint yours I'm more than happy to. Or if you prefer to paint yourself, I can ship out the print so just let me know and I can add you to the pipeline here or ship your print :)

I don't know how I missed this part of this reply, almost a year ago! Sorry about that. I thought I was just waiting at the back of a long, long queue! I'm still in no rush, thankfully. The new painting price would be okay - do you still have a source for sewing/construction? If so, can you remind me of the cost for that?

Thanks again,

Douglas

Bump! I found one last pair of Dirt Dog 3's for this suit...

Oh snap! Necro bump! Yeah bro, I have your print. I've been working on these sporadically since the puff craziness died down a bit. Pics attached. IMG_4654.JPGIMG_4655.JPG

I've also been patiently waiting myself for the first full print I finished to get sewn by MCL34N himself. I'm excited to see it all put together! Been starving myself to hopefully wear to comic con this year!

Last edited by a moderator:

I might be starting a separate Interest thread soon for something that's been a long time coming...that's right folks, screen printing! The puff paint killer! I have so many cool tests to show you guys and I recently (as of 2 days ago) was able to get a high density pattern on to a dye sub suit without damaging the fabric by using a press instead of the oven. The results were fantastic and although I can't share those pics here yet (there is an NDA involved), I can show you a black on black test I made on lycra. So move aside puff paint, screen printing is here!

IMG_4599.JPG

Small print: it is more expensive and requires a custom layout for the dye sub patterns amongst other things but hey, it's the start of something new and exciting! Just imagine your Miles Morales or symbiote or an original design, done this way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A symbiotic screen printed on black fabric would be epic.

No whiting

Oh snap! Necro bump! Yeah bro, I have your print. I've been working on these sporadically since the puff craziness died down a bit. Pics attached.View attachment 730627View attachment 730628

I've also been patiently waiting myself for the first full print I finished to get sewn by @MCL34N himself. I'm excited to see it all put together! Been starving myself to hopefully wear to comic con this year!

Looks really great, Fernando! Let me know what the ETA is and I'll start planning for the payment. Is there an alternative you'd recommend to having McLean sew them himself, if he's generally too busy to take them on?

Awesome that you're getting into screen printing. Would it theoretically be possible with your process to do one aligned over a base pattern/print, like the TASM1 suit?

Thanks for the update!

- D

Does anyone offer just a fully finished Raimi mask? Been having a hard time finding someone who would do just a mask with urethane webs.

Does anyone offer just a fully finished Raimi mask? Been having a hard time finding someone who would do just a mask with urethane webs.

I've seen brad from Spidey4fun do these. You should hit him up on Facebook. Spideyplanet offers REALLY nice 3D printed Raimi shells and lenses too.

Very excited to see you're getting into screen printing. I've been wanting to upgrade my Superior Spiderman...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Looks really great, Fernando! Let me know what the ETA is and I'll start planning for the payment. Is there an alternative you'd recommend to having McLean sew them himself, if he's generally too busy to take them on?

Awesome that you're getting into screen printing. Would it theoretically be possible with your process to do one aligned over a base pattern/print, like the TASM1 suit?

Thanks for the update!

- D

Thanks for the update!

@MCL34N said he'd use mine to create a video tutorial so hopefully that helps everyone else out!

Screen printing right on top of the pattern and getting it to match up would be pretty difficult but Mclean and I did speak about the possibility of him creating all the different layers separately so we could create screens for each, like they did for the movie. That would result in us just using color fabrics and the end product would be, in theory, a perfect replica! When and if will all this happen? Depends on Mclean lol...cause I've been ready for a while! I even have a few rolls of the exact fabrics they used in production.

I will keep you posted on updates, as usual. I'll try to allot more time to get this completed sooner rather than later. It's the blue portions that scare the hell out of me. They give me night terrors cause they're so tiny lol...

with a process streamlined would that raise the price of suits or lower them?

with a process streamlined would that raise the price of suits or lower them?

It depends on the suit design, so it would be a bit of a case by case basis I guess. Like a constant hex or brick pattern throughout a whole suit, without any morphing or distorting of the pattern would definitely be faster and cheaper than doing it by hand. But something like ASM1 where we're talking about multiple layers, screens and a hell of a stitch job afterwards, definitely not cheaper.

El Fett, is this project still going? Any projections on finishing the TASM suit? Would love to wear it for Halloween, but I imagine even if you guys wrapped up soon it’d take a while to find someone to sew it up. As such, it’s still not really urgent. I’d still love to get it finished though!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back