Service Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!" Now OPEN

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!" Now O

How much for just sewing? I have a Mcl34n TASM suit that I'm nervous to get sewn from other people who have never seen a spiderman suit before.

Re: Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!" Now O

Hey Fernando! Just checking in on the queue - how go the suits? How far down the line am I?

Hope you're doing well!

D

Hey Fernando! Just checking in on the queue - how go the suits? How far down the line am I?

Hope you're doing well!

D

Hey Westies14 , good timing! Last week I finally received the replacement backs and print, after a very long delay. I should be able to jump back into this next month after I finish up some pending orders. I'll be in touch through here or via email soon. Thanks for your patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update, Fernando! As usual, I'm in zero rush. Just checking in, saying hello...

Alright, this old thread deserves an update. Here's something I'm trying out on a pending order with batmangoku to avoid sizing issues with his mannequin. It's not a U-Zip, it's not a one-piece and it's not a 2-piece either. It's kinda best of all worlds. Very adaptable. Hopefully this one works out man!

12654420_10153209471906114_154619262495983107_n.jpg

12670207_10153209471851114_3675804593258480520_n.jpg

12670562_10153209471871114_1932178057703404126_n.jpg

It's a pretty seamless look, and in theory, you could even slip on the shirt first and then get into the pants which makes things SO much easier....hopefully this works!

Pretty interesting idea. Interested in seeing how it goes for him.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks for this! I will definitely let everyone know how it goes! thanks for the custom modification! I can't wait to try this on! Thank you El Fett for your excellent communication and customer service!!!

Cool zipper approach! Please let us know how the mannequin work goes - it was hard with the traditional zips!

you could always stuff a blow up doll in a suit lol...just spit balling ideas someone may work off of:)

Just bumping this one to the top! How'd that new zipper approach work out on the mannequin?

Just bumping this one to the top! How'd that new zipper approach work out on the mannequin?

Thank you @Westies14 for reminding me to update on here too. I've been following up with people on email and facebook and it's easy to forget to update this thread. Lots of cool updates though, and @batmangoku suit that you are talking about is almost ready to be shipped. Just finishing up webbing and adding some lenses on it. Pics below!

f6b085aa-e0cc-4e33-8f23-98fe4f56da60

Two days ago @Yoshistunts was finally able to come pick up his Spidey4fun suit which I did the webbing on with puff + latex. Came out really nice :)

f84e704d-0fa0-4b31-a9c5-3eb97c5cc0e1

Also on the pipeline are some of @kiyominai beautiful screen printed fabrics for a kid who I don't think is a member here so I can't tag him, but I already did one of these sets for Kiyominai himself and I'm very curious to see how that suit came together. Anyways, all of this stuff and my deadpool project has been keeping me plenty busy!

c7b153a3-8359-41f2-b04e-a092a9453259

And one final update which might be the one of bigger interest to you @Westies14 I've gone ahead and started on my ASM print by Mclean, the same one I picked up for you. It's a beautiful print but SO much more time consuming than the ones prior so I had to update my pricing (it's all on the first page). But if you're still interested in having me paint yours I'm more than happy to. Or if you prefer to paint yourself, I can ship out the print so just let me know and I can add you to the pipeline here or ship your print :)

3c9c32ae-a100-4c16-8052-ba3992240a4b

Thank you everyone! This puffy thread has been going for a few years strong now! Never would've thunk it!

Oh and for people asking me about the MCU Spidey suit. I think with what I've learned with screen printing, I might take a stab at doing those fabrics and just supplying it for people to build their own suits rather than me puffying that particular one. The images so far suggest a screen printing pattern/method similar to Deadpool's. Anyways, a few more days til release so I bet you're all as excited as I am :)

Sorry, I left on vacation shortly after I received the package. I will try to post an update 3-4 weeks from now about the new zipper.

Thank you @Westies14 for reminding me to update on here too. I've been following up with people on email and facebook and it's easy to forget to update this thread. Lots of cool updates though, and @batmangoku suit that you are talking about is almost ready to be shipped. Just finishing up webbing and adding some lenses on it. Pics below!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...-h729-no/f6b085aa-e0cc-4e33-8f23-98fe4f56da60

Two days ago @Yoshistunts was finally able to come pick up his Spidey4fun suit which I did the webbing on with puff + latex. Came out really nice :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-.../s729-no/f84e704d-0fa0-4b31-a9c5-3eb97c5cc0e1

Also on the pipeline are some of @kiyominai beautiful screen printed fabrics for a kid who I don't think is a member here so I can't tag him, but I already did one of these sets for Kiyominai himself and I'm very curious to see how that suit came together. Anyways, all of this stuff and my deadpool project has been keeping me plenty busy!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...-h729-no/c7b153a3-8359-41f2-b04e-a092a9453259

And one final update which might be the one of bigger interest to you @Westies14 I've gone ahead and started on my ASM print by Mclean, the same one I picked up for you. It's a beautiful print but SO much more time consuming than the ones prior so I had to update my pricing (it's all on the first page). But if you're still interested in having me paint yours I'm more than happy to. Or if you prefer to paint yourself, I can ship out the print so just let me know and I can add you to the pipeline here or ship your print :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-.../s729-no/3c9c32ae-a100-4c16-8052-ba3992240a4b

Thank you everyone! This puffy thread has been going for a few years strong now! Never would've thunk it!

Oh and for people asking me about the MCU Spidey suit. I think with what I've learned with screen printing, I might take a stab at doing those fabrics and just supplying it for people to build their own suits rather than me puffying that particular one. The images so far suggest a screen printing pattern/method similar to Deadpool's. Anyways, a few more days til release so I bet you're all as excited as I am :)
Interested in dat fabric

Puff painting looks great! I was just wondering if it's possible to puff paint a Silk suit? She has the webbing on her torso in more of a circular pattern, however the colour of the webbing changes/fades from black to red from the outside to the centre. I'm just if that could be done,

Thanks!

Just wondering if you've worked on Man of Steel suits before? I have one that has detail, but needs shoes, and maybe suggestions on improving the wrist and body molding/trim.

Thanks!

Just wondering if you've worked on Man of Steel suits before? I have one that has detail, but needs shoes, and maybe suggestions on improving the wrist and body molding/trim.

Thanks!

I have not. At one point I did consider doing it in puff but I'm glad I never did. That would've been a total nightmare! lol...

But if you're interested in having that pattern screen printed, I can totally help you :)

I have not. At one point I did consider doing it in puff but I'm glad I never did. That would've been a total nightmare! lol...

But if you're interested in having that pattern screen printed, I can totally help you :)

Hehe, yeah, it's a bit laborious. I'm less in need of the painting and more regarding the shoes, since the suit I have has just the lycra/spandex feet, but no soles. And also, any thoughts on the trim details, wrist cuffs and the side and thigh details. I can PM you a photo of the areas I'm wondering about...

You really mastered the puff paint technique, everything is so symetrical and clean no one could ever tell it was applied by hand. FANTASTIC JOB !!!!!

GFollano

You really mastered the puff paint technique, everything is so symetrical and clean no one could ever tell it was applied by hand. FANTASTIC JOB !!!!!

GFollano

Thank you GF :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back