Spider-Man "Insomniac" Suit Questions

Glydal

Hey Everyone,

I'm fairly new to The RPF, but have been in the cosplay game for a few years now. Previously, I had made my own costumes through a mixture of store-bought and self-sewn materials. But I have recently been looking into purchasing a Spider-Man Insomniac Suit (the Spider-Man PS4 game) from ZentaiZone. I was wondering if anyone had any advice as to what customizations I should get. At the moment, here is what I'm considering:

Kungfu Shoes
SuperLycra
Faceshell + Magnetic Lenses
Extra Mask
Forearm Zippers
Invisible Neck Zipper (back)
Invisible U-Shape Zipper (back)
Invisible Mask Zipper (back)
Crotch Zipper
Open Eyes
Detached Mask

For the most part, I am pretty confident in my selection. But I do have some questions that I couldn't find answers to.

1.) What size Kungfu shoes should I order? Is it the same as my normal shoe size?
2.) Is the Neck Zipper a better choice than no neck zipper? Does one look better than the other? Does one last longer?
3.) How long do the ZentaiZone suits (with SuperLycra) tend to last? Is it long enough to warrant buying a suit from them?

Any advice on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Cheers,
– J

Hey, I'm going for the advanced suit from ZentaiZone as well, but I'm using my own pattern and recoloured it to Superior spider-man colours instead.
And Grizwald200 , it that because the material should be able to be stretchy enough to be pulled down over one's head?

Hey, I'm going for the advanced suit from ZentaiZone as well, but I'm using my own pattern and recoloured it to Superior spider-man colours instead.
And Grizwald200 , it that because the material should be able to be stretchy enough to be pulled down over one's head?
Yes, and I’m still able to put on the mask with a faceshell inside.

I recently got this suit from ZentaiZone. I got the detached mask without a zipper, and found that it was very snug to put on over my head. Maybe the SuperLycra will stretch over time?

When my face shell comes, I'll see if I am able to put the mask over it, otherwise I will have to have a zip installed at the back.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back