Interest Spider-Man: Homecoming Homemade Webshooters Kit

We just got the revisions back from our 3d modeler. There were a few pieces in the trigger section that needed adjustments. We'll get those printed asap and test them out to make sure they solve the issues of the first prototypes.

Says few months break, so I leave for a few months. Then I come back and WOW! NICE PROGRESS! Glad to see this back on the road and to see such time and care put into it. Great job and I can't wait to see this progress. And for anybody after me... No, there is no pricing information yet.

Says few months break, so I leave for a few months. Then I come back and WOW! NICE PROGRESS! Glad to see this back on the road and to see such time and care put into it. Great job and I can't wait to see this progress. And for anybody after me... No, there is no pricing information yet.

We want to make sure we do this right and can provide you all with the most accurate kits possible :) The trigger revisions are being printed this coming week so I should have them in hand relatively soon. If everything goes well (I expect it will), the prototypes are off to be molded!

Hey, sign me up as interested as well! Quick question: do the raw kits also come with the wristbands and nylon strapping, or does that only come with the finished kit?

Hey, sign me up as interested as well! Quick question: do the raw kits also come with the wristbands and nylon strapping, or does that only come with the finished kit?

Good question. Wristbands and nylon strapping will only be included with the finished kits :)

UPDATE: new parts are printed and just need to be cured and washed. Then they'll be shipped. Fingers crossed they're perfect and I can send everything off to molding stage!

Take your time! I prefer quality over speed any day. What are you going with material wise for the final build?

Take your time! I prefer quality over speed any day. What are you going with material wise for the final build?

Still no word on that front either, but we want to try a high strength and impact-resistant resin if we can. Material will be sorted once we can start pulling some test casts. The parts are tiny, and some are really thin, so the trick will be finding a material durable enough to withstand frequent movement, especially during conventions, yet still cost effective. Good news is a lot of the hardware actually reinforces the thinnest pieces.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back