Spider-Man No Way Home Classic Suit

Jacob Center

1.png

Here's my homemade Spider-Man suit that I've been working on for the past several months. The pattern was the Homecoming suit pattern from Scratch Threads (I started this before they made a pattern for this specific suit).
20220327_122814_HDR.jpg

The emblems were made from foam and then plastidipped before being superglued onto the suit (the back emblem was also given several coats of glossy red)
3.png
4.png

Despite not using a face shell, the lenses are magnetic. I made the lens frames from layered paper as seen in Sean's Crafts' video, and then made another set of lens frames from foam. Small magnets were applied to both, so that the foam lenses can sit under the fabric mask, and the nice ones can go over it. https://www.reddit.com/r/Spiderman/comments/v69w11 The mask made from the original pattern didn't turn out very good, so I found another pattern, and despite some slightly lumpier sewing, I think it turned out much better.

20220606_115913_HDR (1).jpg
20220609_113917_HDR.jpg

I still have to add proper shoes to the suit, and have been unable to find any reference for the webshooters on this suit. Would they just be the ones from the Far From Home suit recolored?

Attachments

• 6.png
    6.png
    402.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Jacob Center

So, quick update, I've finally got shoes glued in. I went to Walmart and got a cheap pair of loafers (a couple sizes too small to make sure they'd be tight) and a pair of watershoes to use as outer soles. I originally intended to have the entire rubber sole go around the edges of the boot, but I've found it looks better if only the very bottom is there, hence them not being visible in the 2nd pic.
20220627_153833_HDR.jpg
20220627_164239_HDR.jpg

Here are some more pictures of the full suit:
20220627_171104_HDR2.jpg
20220627_171035_HDR2.jpg
20220627_164340_HDR.jpg
20220627_172304_HDR.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.