SPFX Chopper zombie mask paint retouching plus makeup test

travsall

Hard as hell to even think of screwing with the paint of an SPFX mask, probably why it's taken me year to actually do it LOL didn't do anything but add a little blood and gore, and some clumps of hair, so the real paint job still remains, and it as perfect as the day I got it! That cheek though, it was just crying out for some blood, and of course, you can't merely dab a little paint and be done, so he got a tad more gore ;) This is going to be my Halloween mask this year, and most likely many to come LOL so wanted to do a makeup test with it early so I know I'm good to go on the big day. We'll be moving between now and then, so not a lotta time but the present! Pretty damn happy, might go a tad darker around the eyes, but I like how they blend, also my cheeks, little darker, maybe add some more blood red too camouflage them when they show that tiny bit through the teeth. Overall, I think the last shot sums it up ;) LOL Still have some of the rest of the costume to work on, namely the undershirt that will have a good chunk of gore where that big hole is. Hoping to get something in in time to add there!

zom1-1.jpg

zom2-1.jpg

zom3-1.jpg

zom4-1.jpg

makeuptest1.jpg

makeuptest2.jpg

makeuptest3.jpg

makeuptest4.jpg

makeuptest5.jpg

makeuptest6.jpg

makeuptest7.jpg

Thanks guys!! Yeah, one of the cool things with silicone, you can mix the paint so it will retain that nice high gloss, wet look!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back