Spartan War hero armor set from Assassin's Creed Odyssey

I used two displacement "filters" or modifiers as we call them in Blender and later applied car body filler in a way that supports this bumpy, imperfect texture. Same thing with powder.

Polishing bronze vambraces today :)
IMG_20210620_181015.jpg

Fixing hinges - the big one is v1 for which I was hoping to use hole spots from the original game model which was dedicated for laces. Sadly those would not work due to alignment issues so I made this hinge/locking pin solution similar to what I have on the sides

IMG_20210720_153559.jpg

V2 - now I can round the corners, give it a bit more beat up look with hammer/metal tools and then maybe treat it with acid to make it look more like the armor.
IMG_20210720_163845.jpg

Side locks WIP - also a bit custom solution in comparison to the game model, but the original one would not even physically work so this is as close as I can get. Thought about making it two sided in each section but it's a lot of extra work that would not provide any additional security.
I might do it anyway later since it would look nice, for now it's enough. Those holes a bit more spread apart are for leather laces.
IMG_20210720_164011.jpg

Oh man, it's been a while... Recently got myself a dedicated workshop which finally allows me to have a proper space for prop making. When it comes to Alexios - I'm working on the final version of hinge locking system. Here you can compare old and temporary with the almost finished stuff + some step by step picture

20230916_164633.jpg
20230916_120100.jpg

Another update - lower hinges are not as tightly packed as the top ones which I will later fix but for now I just want to get those copper sheet parts ready. Also waiting for copper rivets to arrive from China (for some reason they were hard to get in my country).

20230924_110155.jpg

Last edited:
Only need to add those small rivets and I can start sculpting battle damage. Fun fact for those who never played the game - those shields were not available for the player. Only NPC warriors had them so in a way I'm fixing this weird error of playing a shieldless spartan :p

asdau.png

1695670174543.png

Last edited:
Done with the hinges. Riveting will take place a bit later once IM sure the finish is what I want

20230930_204159.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back