SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO 2202 1/350 Japanese Weekly Magazine

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gojira61

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just got a notice for #114. I have a feeling they got the first five just in the last day or three and are now processing them -- only in reverse order.

I was billed for #115 yesterday and #114 today. I received a reply to my email to HLJ this morning, looks like it's going to be wait and see at the moment.

Thank you for your email, and for your orders from HobbyLink Japan.

Firstly we apologize for the confusion caused.

The availability of these Yamato Weekly Magazines has been pushed back. As of this moment, we have not been given further details, only that our supplier is aware of your orders and that as soon as the magazines arrive in stock at our warehouse, orders will be filled chronologically.

We apologize for the continued delay and thank you very much for your understanding.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Analyzer

Sr Member
That's what scares me with these subscription type of deals. I would much rather pay for the whole thing at get it all at once instead of being left hanging and unable to finish it

Gojira61

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's what scares me with these subscription type of deals. I would much rather pay for the whole thing at get it all at once instead of being left hanging and unable to finish it

I've been lucky so far, the only one I had real problems with was the Eaglemoss BTTF Delorean, I ended up filling in issues and finishing it buying my parts from Amazon Japan. It would take something pretty special as a parts build for me to ever do business with Eaglemoss again.

Inquisitor Peregrinus

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So #s 113, 114, 115, and 116 are now all chillin' in my "personal warehouse" at HLJ. I'm holding off on having them ship until we know the fates of 111 and 112. I'm assuming you haven't gotten any further word from them, either?

Gojira61

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So #s 113, 114, 115, and 116 are now all chillin' in my "personal warehouse" at HLJ. I'm holding off on having them ship until we know the fates of 111 and 112. I'm assuming you haven't gotten any further word from them, either?

I'm exactly where you are with no word on #111 and 112. I figured it would just keep going once they started filling in the back issues but no luck.

Gojira61

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've reached out to HLJ again in regard to issues #111 and 112, I would have thought they would have caught up by now. I was billed for #117 today but the whole thing is worthless without those first two issues. I'm getting a little nervous on this one, Hachette doesn't have a great track record with back issues.

Update: I heard back from them with similar answer to last time "our supplier is aware that there are orders for these issues, as soon as the magazines arrive in stock at our warehouse, orders will be filled chronologically." Is it weird that they never mention Hachette by name? Are they getting these from a third party?

Last edited:

Inquisitor Peregrinus

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I went ahead and had #s 113, 114, and 115 mailed to me to clear a little space out of my virtual warehouse. I had wanted to have them shipped in blocks of five, but, obviously, we're still waiting on #s 111 and 112. Were you having everything sent immediately to you, or were you doing the warehouse thing, too? I'll gladly post what comes in each, unless you already have them en route.

UPDATE: I apparently played my "summon missing installments" card. Just got the notification #s 111 and 112 are in and paid for.

Last edited:

Gojira61

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I went ahead and had #s 113, 114, and 115 mailed to me to clear a little space out of my virtual warehouse. I had wanted to have them shipped in blocks of five, but, obviously, we're still waiting on #s 111 and 112. Were you having everything sent immediately to you, or were you doing the warehouse thing, too? I'll gladly post what comes in each, unless you already have them en route.

UPDATE: I apparently played my "summon missing installments" card. Just got the notification #s 111 and 112 are in and paid for.

Your "summon missing installments" worked! I was just billed for #111 and #112. Time to move some parts home, shouldn't be any problems going forward.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.