Space 1999 Launchpad build.

Scifitodd

Here is my launchpad in the progress of building by Jim Small. It's very close to being finished.

IMG_20140719_110100.jpgIMG_20140719_110052.jpgIMG_3630.JPGIMG_3627.JPGIMG_3625.JPGIMG_3624.JPGMy Launch pad.jpgLP4.jpgLP3.jpgIMG_7755.JPG

Would you be referring to this 22" model, of course this is the prototype but it's damn sweet! I was at WonderFest with the Round2 guys! The last photo is me holding the Rogue Studio's 44" eagle.

IMG_0086.JPGIMG_0066.JPGIMG_0083.JPGIMG_6918.JPGIMG_0059.JPGIMG_0004.PNGIMG_0067.JPG

Last edited:
Got six of them ordered my friend, Please say you have your order in now also? How did my prototype photo's get around so quickly? Lol.......

Looks great Todd.

Hey Todd, just a thought. You should add a link to the FB group page in your signature under your website address. Just a thought....

Getting closer to the finish line! That is an amazing work of art! Jim small is simply a professional at these builds! That is my deluxe eagle (second photo) also built by Jim sitting on top minus the spine booster!

My friggin launchpad.jpgMY eagle4.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back