Some Recent works on Iron Man 2 replica : MARK IV / VI Statue / Armor W.I.P

Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man replica : NEW WORK IN PROGRESS

Wow, Leslee. That looks great! I always look forward to your updates. Looks like the shoulder bells could be a tad larger.

Start modifying the helmet , we attempt on different way to do by adding the jaw area , we are not using clay. By this Evergreen plastic card ( use for modeling ) this will make perfect line .

DSC01362.jpg

DSC01356.jpg

Last edited:

Also a quick sculpt on the War Machine armor , the basic shape of the front chest , u will also see the different way by combine clay and plastic card for making the armor .

DSC01341.jpg

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01367.jpg

Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man replica : NEW OPEN FACE-PLATE VERSION HELMET PG. 19

Thanks guys for all the good words , felt very happy.

HOOOOO .......:sick , Almost complete all our work .

Now i need some help cause i have trouble finding hinge for the face plate slide up .

One brother send me this picture before and said it can suit for the face plate , but i forgotten who show me this picture :$

Can anyone help me to get these , i need hole lot of this , plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

b579212e.jpg
I was just admiring your thread! I'm on vacation from the 405th till its back up but I ran into this pic which is one I took, that is my kitchen table, as far as those rails I got them in the cabinet section of home depo but they dont work as well as I thought they would I've since moved on to other methods but nothing perfected yet. anyways your suit looks great love seeing the progress

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man replica : NEW OPEN FACE-PLATE VERSION HELMET PG. 19

I was just admiring your thread! I'm on vacation from the 405th till its back up but I ran into this pic which is one I took, that is my kitchen table, as far as those rails I got them in the cabinet section of home depo but they dont work as well as I thought they would I've since moved on to other methods but nothing perfected yet. anyways your suit looks great love seeing the progress

Hi , thanks and welcome to this forum , i might share some of my work at the 405th ....
Yes, the hinge cannot fit , as i got 20 pairs of these similar hinge from ebay . I think will have to try custom hinge.

Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man replica : NEW WORK IN PROGRESS , WAR MACHINE !!!

Small update , cut out the Jaw , replace with this new Jaw made by plastic card , this shall make WAR MACHINE looks bad ass !!!

DSC01416.jpg

DSC01427.jpg

DSC01417.jpg

Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man replica : NEW WORK IN PROGRESS , WAR MACHINE !!!

Your helmets really starting to shape up. Nice work! Armors lookin great too.

Looks really awesome, keep it up :love

hey great job on the helmets and cant wait to see the armor and do u sell anything u make

Thanks for all kind words , small update on the armor back :

DSC01418.jpg

DSC01420.jpg

DSC01421.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

Taking shape nicely. Gonna be another awesome piece from M.R.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back