Some Recent work on MAN OF STEEL Movie accurate suit . Suit Display Done !!

Re: Some Recent work on MAN OF STEEL Movie accurate suit .

People are misunderstanding why 6ringsguerra posted the picture of the Jordans. It wasn't that they were used on the screen-used suit, it's that they're what 6ringsguerra is planning to use on his personal suit unless people can find a closer option.

You are correct Luneman. I had the Jordans trimmed down and the soles removed. In my opinion they are perfect for the inner boots.

Got my Black suit sample print ..... heres the black glissnette material printed with grey Chain mail texture . ; ) Hope u all like it .

IMAG0030.jpg
[/URL]

IMAG0031.jpg
[/URL]

And pics of the black glissnette with Silver under suit material .

IMAG0032.jpg
[/URL]

IMAG0033.jpg
[/URL]

Also got this , decided to make the new boots chain mail as well , as many request . ;)

IMG_20140625_134448.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_20140625_134417-1.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_20140625_134417.jpg

Awesome! Ive been looking for somewhere to silicone print on material but had no luck. I ended up doing a test with a 3d printed stencil and sort of 'screenprinting' it onto the fabric. It worked a treat but is an extremely long laborious process

Woohoo thanks Leslee. The black looks great! Will I need 3.5 meters for a body suit for a 6' tall person as you suggested earlier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new red looks fantastic!!! I was hoping you would try it.

The new red and grey combo looks spot on Leslee, you are the man :thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

Also that black version really wets my appetite for a custom MOS verse superboy :p

That's exactly what you'd do. Wedge the bottom of the suit material in between the shoes upper and the sole. Problem with neoprene socks will be the thickness. Kung fu shoes are very thin canvas, so they don't add a lot of bulk. I'm torn between this and using the accurate Jordan shoes (which are on the way).

The problem I am having for my boot/soles is the fact that I wear a size 14 which severely limits my selection of what I can find in the stores around here that might work.

Looks great.

Thanks bro .

Awesome! Ive been looking for somewhere to silicone print on material but had no luck. I ended up doing a test with a 3d printed stencil and sort of 'screenprinting' it onto the fabric. It worked a treat but is an extremely long laborious process

Nice , pls share your build with us . ;)

Woohoo thanks Leslee. The black looks great! Will I need 3.5 meters for a body suit for a 6' tall person as you suggested earlier?

Will let u know when its ready .

The new red looks fantastic!!! I was hoping you would try it.

Yeah ... due to more request on the grey chain mail on the boots , also im lucky cause the printer agreed to arrange the time to work on my piece ..

The new red and grey combo looks spot on Leslee, you are the man :thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

Also that black version really wets my appetite for a custom MOS verse superboy :p

Thanks .... PM me if u have any idea or any black suit design that u would like to make .

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I'm planning. ;)

I shall accomplished u bro . Just let me know whats in your mind . ;)

Finally some revealed of Superman suit from the set of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

He looks bigger and the under muscle looks much clear in shape ..... some ppl event comments that this looks like a sub- print suit ....

what do u think ?

10629708_817087654991937_8263635024886582687_n.jpg

10429355_817087651658604_4101594297428902108_n.jpg

10449489_817087648325271_5165876689344502605_n.jpg

10400878_817080041659365_9206906060426963607_n.jpg

Thank you guys, this thread helped me a lot,although I'm not building a MoS costume.
I have been working on a musclesuit to use underneath the clothes. Made some attempts with upholstery foam, EVA foam, latex (cast from sculpting) and fiberglass (also a cast). In each attempt, when I try the musclesuit with a tight T-shirt or stretching fabric worn over it, does not result in the appearance of "sculpted muscles" as seen on MoS. And FINALLY, thanks to this thread, I know that REALLY is necessary to glue/sew the fabric in the gaps, in order they don't bridge.

Thank you guys, this thread helped me a lot,although I'm not building a MoS costume.
I have been working on a musclesuit to use underneath the clothes. Made some attempts with upholstery foam, EVA foam, latex (cast from sculpting) and fiberglass (also a cast). In each attempt, when I try the musclesuit with a tight T-shirt or stretching fabric worn over it, does not result in the appearance of "sculpted muscles" as seen on MoS. And FINALLY, thanks to this thread, I know that REALLY is necessary to glue/sew the fabric in the gaps, in order they don't bridge.

Actually, isn't the real MoS suit based on the concept of a thin, semi-transparent blue suit worn over a black/silver undersuit ( where the silver parts are patterned to look like the defined muscles)?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it looks to me like the cape is shorter in this film than in MoS.. This one doesn't seem to drag on the ground.

i prefer the previous one leslee, altho thats most def just a suit used for certain shots. most of the suit is similar to the old one with belt area maybe being the biggest change.

I'm not a fan of the new suit ,think its me being a geek and liking the old suit to much.
I heard that the chain mail pattern is printed on the fabric and sewn so it's going to a point where the abs are. And that there is kryptian wrinting on the suit in some areas as well as the emblem. I bet by the time the films out I will love it.

It looked pretty damn good in the promo pic, so I'm just basing it off of there, because here it doesn't look good at all

Thanks and glad that this help u on making your suit . ;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back