Solo: A Star Wars Story

Re: Star Wars Anthology (Young Han Solo)

I don't think we need to see Ford in this, it would just make it harder for the new kid because it would force an unnecessary instant comparison
of the actors. Indy I can see doing it if they ever pass the torch, but not for Solo.

Well I don't know if Ford would do that. They could have the characters post TFA reminiscing at Han's funeral, then have Chewie tell it. :lol

This. I vote that they are all reminiscing and then we fade into Chewie's POV, followed by 45 minutes of unsubtitled Wookie dialogue. Lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the flying AT-AT ship! That looks like something Kenner would have come up with with the mini rigs (even though it's not mini). The whole "It might have been just off camera" concept.

I like the concepts. The only thing I'm really worried about is if this new guy can pull Han off. The whole movie is riding on it. If he pulls it off it will be epic but if he doesn't.....well I don't wanna think about that. Lol. I'm excited to see what happens though.

Ben

i like the concepts as well. wonder if we will see Han race Dengar?
I was wondering the same thing. I hope woody harrelson also plays Hans smuggling mentor like in the A.C. Crispin books as that was an amazing series, as was Brian Daley's trilogy.

I like the concepts. The only thing I'm really worried about is if this new guy can pull Han off. The whole movie is riding on it. If he pulls it off it will be epic but if he doesn't.....well I don't wanna think about that. Lol. I'm excited to see what happens though.

Ben
Agreed. My entire experience with this movie will be hinging on Han Solo. The problem is, the guy they picked has zero charisma in his looks. He looks like some pretty boy, not Han Solo

Agreed. My entire experience with this movie will be hinging on Han Solo. The problem is, the guy they picked has zero charisma in his looks. He looks like some pretty boy, not Han Solo

Yea, this kids got big shoes to fill. Don't think anyone currently can do the Han Solo character justice. I really wish they would have left this one alone.

I was wondering the same thing. I hope woody harrelson also plays Hans smuggling mentor like in the A.C. Crispin books as that was an amazing series, as was Brian Daley's trilogy.

did you read the 5 comic book series of han and the race? he's wearing a similar jacket in that comic

STWHANSOLO2016001-int3-2-d553f.jpg

Han_Solo_1_Preview_2.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back