Limited Run Solo: A Star Wars Story-- Han's Jacket (Suede) Lots of New Pics added April 10.

Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story-- Han's Jacket (Suede?)

Amazingly, I think enough pics and references have dropped in the last two days that I have enough info to start a prototype.

Amazingly, I think enough pics and references have dropped in the last two days that I have enough info to start a prototype.
I am so glad to hear this so soon. This has quickly become my favorite Star Wars jacket. I'm excited to see how this comes along!

Pretty cool seeing the falcon all clean like that.

Loving the look of this jacket too!!! Certainly as good as my other fav, Han's Empire/Bespin jacket.

Certainly interested....

oh man! you did a great job on the blade runner jacket! i'm interested in this too!!! put me down for one.

han solo jacket.jpg zlurpo, yeah i think its suede. here's a good pic!

I definitely love what I'm seeing! :thumbsup

Can I ask, though? Whet's the reference you're using on the BACK of the jacket?
I don't know if I've seen anything (yet) that gives us a really good look at it... but have You?

I definitely love what I'm seeing! :thumbsup

Can I ask, though? Whet's the reference you're using on the BACK of the jacket?
I don't know if I've seen anything (yet) that gives us a really good look at it... but have You?

6.jpg 9.jpg 7.jpg

That's what I've got so far, and the one of the left doesn't really show the back as much as parts of the side. But I think it has some important details.

The prototype is subject to change (and already has changes since that picture, there are extra stitch lines in it because it' just being altered as it's being made) and there are details still missing. If new clear pics come out showing it's different then that of course will be a basis for change as well.

But there is a small chance that there will actually be a limited number available to be shipped in time for the movie premiere. I'm not positive on that yet, but it could still happen.

Just not a fan of this jacket, with the exception of the greeblie, looks like something you'd see on a rack at Burlington Coat Factory. I think the suede look is killing it for me........

I was considering forcing you to buy one, but I guess I'll let you off the hook this time :)

I hope to have pics of the leather version around Tuesday. I'm also looking into having the greeblie made, it would be made of metal and attach with a magnet and be included with the jacket.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back