Limited Run SOLD OUT 1:1 Replica Stormtrooper Commlink (Original Parts) - Worldwide Shipping

Looking forward to these!

How about some a tracking number so I can start looking in the mailbox? ;)

I’ll send tracking out when I have a moment.

It’s a bank holiday in the UK, so I’m at the beach with my kids today.

Every item is sent with tracking, and at over 100 of these sold now, not a single one had a problem, so I can assure you, they have shipped and you’ll get them in due course.

Tracking won’t speed them up ;)

If you want a tracking number PM me and I’ll send them this week.

PM sent, As I have said before like to know when to open the mailbox

Have fun at the beach!!

Replied with tracking (looks like it’s in the USA already so if your lucky you’ll get it soon!
Pmd you, we have a problem Postal Service says you put the wrong zip code on package and that you have to get involved as the package is bouncing around all over the state

Pmd you, we have a problem Postal Service says you put the wrong zip code on package and that you have to get involved as the package is bouncing around all over the state
I’ve replied.

The address and zip code is absolutely correct. I don’t type/write them, I print them from your PayPal address, so if it’s correct on PayPal, it’s correct on the package.

The package was shipped a week ago, and the tracking my end shows it was in your state yesterday.

I would ask you to be more patient please as international shipments typically take several weeks so the fact it’s in your state in one week is impressive.

Not a single Commlink from this entire run has gone missing nor has anybody been unhappy, so I have faith in the system.

Please as i said be patient and rest assured the address on the package IS correct.

Thanks

That is not what the Postal rep told me over the phone please reconfirm my address via Pm.

Yes it is in state with it going twice now to the wrong city

That is not what the Postal rep told me over the phone please reconfirm my address via Pm.

Yes it is in state with it going twice now to the wrong city

The postal rep is wrong then, the address is correct, I replied to your PM 10 minutes ago with a screenshot of the PayPal payment showing your address and the one I posted too.

As I said, tracking shows it arrived in New York on Monday, and then your state on Wednesday. It moved between distribution centres in your state (which is fairly normal) and is still in your state as of the last scan yesterday.

As I just asked, please be patient, not a single item has gone missing yet, this has been posted to the address you gave and it is most certainly not lost when it was scanned in your own state (based on both Royal Mail and USPS tracking) as of 25 hours ago, and given it’s now the weekend tracking may pause.

This discussion is really for PM, but I think it’s vastly premature.

Something is up, you jinxed it with your statement about having no problems shipping these! lol

Your tracking and mine show 2 completly different locations for it as of right now including what the Postal Service rep told me

We will see but I think you may have to get involved

Something is up, you jinxed it with your statement about having no problems shipping these! lol

Your tracking and mine show 2 completly different locations for it as of right now including what the Postal Service rep told me

We will see but I think you may have to get involved
We will continue in PM, which is where this should be discussed really.

I posted here because I know you have notifications on this thread and knew I would get a quicker response from you as evidenced by today

Your package was delivered today (tracking confirms).

As I said; a little patience needed.

Still mighty impressive, 12 days from mailing to receipt, one of the fastest deliveries of these I’ve seen cross the pond.

Enjoy your Commlink :)

Your package was delivered today (tracking confirms).

As I said; a little patience needed.

Still mighty impressive, 12 days from mailing to receipt, one of the fastest deliveries of these I’ve seen cross the pond.

Enjoy your Commlink :)
Yep just opened the box which by the way was correct address AND Zip

I have talked with 4 different people the last being yesterday at this time and they ALL said the same thing wrong zip and the rep yesterday said no return address, which you know is a lie.

I guess they were covering their arses as this package has bounced to 5 different cities in 4 days which was why I was so worried

It actually took 3 days to get to New York and that was over the weekend, even 2 of the reps said that was fast

Many thanks for putting up with a worried customer!!

Pr
Yep just opened the box which by the way was correct address AND Zip

I have talked with 4 different people the last being yesterday at this time and they ALL said the same thing wrong zip and the rep yesterday said no return address, which you know is a lie.

I guess they were covering their arses as this package has bounced to 5 different cities in 4 days which was why I was so worried

It actually took 3 days to get to New York and that was over the weekend, even 2 of the reps said that was fast

Many thanks for putting up with a worried customer!!

Promised you they were wrong ;)

Return address is on customs label too .. USPS are telling you lots of porkies!

Glad it got there so quick anyway! Enjoy :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back