Limited Run SOLD OUT 1:1 Replica Stormtrooper Commlink (Original Parts) - Worldwide Shipping

7 very provisional people here .. we definitely need at least 15 confirmed to make this possible so sadly right now it’s looking like it may not happen again.

Okay PMs are sent and 8 of you have paid.

4 PMs/Payments outstanding from those who haven’t yet responded. So once that’s done I’m just going to order parts and close it so nothings delayed.

If your reading and want one. You’ll need to join before that’s done, as when it’s closed it will be the last ever Star Wars run I do on the RPF.

I’m moving onto another franchise after this is over.

Okay PMs are sent and 8 of you have paid.

4 PMs/Payments outstanding from those who haven’t yet responded. So once that’s done I’m just going to order parts and close it so nothings delayed.

If your reading and want one. You’ll need to join before that’s done, as when it’s closed it will be the last ever Star Wars run I do on the RPF.

I’m moving onto another franchise after this is over.

PM'd and paid.

Thanks!

Mike

Okay, so now just waiting on 2 people to pay, both have been notified and reminded.

We need to get the stuff ordered now. So I’ll open up those spots if these people don’t respond and pay.

Would be ideal to get this completed today and on the road.

I snagged one of the last spots on a prev run like this and could not be more happy with it.
Just throwing it out there. If you are on the fence this is great prop.
Someone should jump on it now, sounds like it will be the last!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back