Limited Run SOLD OUT 1:1 Replica Stormtrooper Commlink (Original Parts) - Worldwide Shipping

Hey everybody,

Small update ...

I ordered materials on November 2nd. I was going to order on the 7th but I ordered over an amount to ensure I could cover everybody and to give us 5 days head start with shipping :)

I’ve ordered 30 small packaging boxes which have now arrived, as has the brown parcel tape.

Today the belt clips arrived, and so I’m just awaiting Mic tips and Reade cylinders.

Wont be long folks!

Attachments

• 723A0EF1-2442-4A27-AD8A-97862ACEE473.jpeg
    723A0EF1-2442-4A27-AD8A-97862ACEE473.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 143
Hi again,

The mic tips are cast, just need sanding and finishing etc.

But they are almost there, pic attached.

The Reade cylinders are on there way to me also :) fingers crossed the postal system is kind to us all and hurries those up!

Attachments

• 9772F3D4-BA87-45F3-896A-B59B88A32FC4.jpeg
    9772F3D4-BA87-45F3-896A-B59B88A32FC4.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 126
Update!

Mic tips are done ...

Metal clips are ready ...

Shipping boxes are ready ...

Today I had an invoice from Royal Mail with a £45 customs fee to pay.

I paid that and so the Reade Cylinders are being released and delivered on Tuesday.

So I’ll start construction Tuesday and they will then all ship our next week and then I’ll open slots to a 3rd run. If you’d like to be on the 3rd run, nows the time to register interest as this will be a quick one :)

Attachments

• 4012E157-E96D-4C56-AA0F-7712AACA64F6.jpeg
    4012E157-E96D-4C56-AA0F-7712AACA64F6.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 123
*** EDIT, run 3 has now started, those wishing to join can do so using the same details as below and for the previous 2 runs. ***

Okay folks, so as I promised initially to do a small run of imperial commlinks. The initial run of 10 sold out really fast and were shipped pretty swiftly.

The second run of 30 commlinks also sold out fairly swiftly, they are due to ship this week (Nov 27th).

Run number 3 is now underway with ordering begun.

These Commlinks pair perfectly with Stormtroopers as seen in A New Hope, worn by Han and Luke when communicating with C3PO via the trash compactor AND more lately in The Mandalorian, when the Scouts communicate back with the village to reach Moff Gideon.

These have been made using genuine Reade model aircraft cylinders. The mic tips installed are casted and made by Mark at Cast from Original (CFO) so are of the highest quality.

The run has been extended now and is open WORLDWIDE, orders for the 3rd run will close on Saturday 28th November.

Prices including shipping & PayPal fees will be

£42.50 UK
£57.50 Europe
£68 USA/Canada

Payments are to be made via Goods & Services only to protect both parties.

I had no intention to offer these longer term and so when this run is over, it is over.

So if you want an ACCURATE Imperial Commlink, now is the time.

Payment is required immediately on order, however materials need to be ordered so there will be a 1 week lead time on production PLUS however long the postal system takes to deliver the parts to me.

When are gone, they are gone, get em quick!

Leave a comment to join the run, and please PM me to order and arrange payment.
Yes please I would like a com link cheers Jason.

The beauty of pre sanding and prepping everything else means they when parts arrive, you can go go go!

30 Commlinks manufactured and ready for the Imperial army.

Cargo has been prepared and smuggling labels will be attached in due course.

A Correlian smuggler has defected from the Rebel scum and will distribute these internationally within 72 hours.

39DB3008-9180-4802-9F94-621AACBEB24D.jpeg

3D8C347B-7836-4105-AF22-524B6B92CD82.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back