Snow Wolf M41A Pulse Rifle: color "Desert" or "OD"

For anyone with the Matrix or Snow Wolf M41A Pulse Rifle, I highly recommend that you get the Rear Sling Adapter.

We manufacture those, by the way. ;)

Attachments

• download (1).png
    download (1).png
    217.3 KB · Views: 84
Sorry but pretty much everything is on the back burner at the moment due to homelife. Hoping things may calm down soon giving me time to play.

Hi Guys....very late to the party here...is there any Thompson mags that fit the Pulse Rifle perfectly and can be secured to the base plate ? Eliminating the 2 step process of base plate off then mag out. Is there a mag that just fits length wise ?
Without the need of cutting parts off mags and refitting ?

Hi,
Got a friend to print 3 bases free on thingverse. I've got a std mag and need to get round to building it and positioning/height sorted.

Once done I'll do a write up with links.

I've found it's locating of that thin rear mag rail into the housing locating groove that's difficult. For me anyway.

Got a dl44 to sort first...

Hi to everyone, greetings from Dublin!! I’m brand new to this forum and this world to be honest. Just looking to be pointed in the right direction if anyone could help.
move just ordered my first PR, a Snow Wolf Airsoft model. ....the only one available in this neck of the woods was the “battle worn” and beggars can’t be choosers so I went for that. I’ll be respraying the shroud in olive drab and GL in matt black. I’d like to do the upper barrel and housing in black too.
If anyone has any advice or info it would be most welcome.
Was wondering for down the line can a different shotgun part be fitted at all ? Can it be done ? More so for the racking of the grip.
Thanks in advance to anyone that can help or advise!

Cheers!

Hi to everyone, greetings from Dublin!! I’m brand new to this forum and this world to be honest. Just looking to be pointed in the right direction if anyone could help.
move just ordered my first PR, a Snow Wolf Airsoft model. ....the only one available in this neck of the woods was the “battle worn” and beggars can’t be choosers so I went for that. I’ll be respraying the shroud in olive drab and GL in matt black. I’d like to do the upper barrel and housing in black too.
If anyone has any advice or info it would be most welcome.
Was wondering for down the line can a different shotgun part be fitted at all ? Can it be done ? More so for the racking of the grip.
Thanks in advance to anyone that can help or advise!

Cheers!
Morning.
I'm still getting round to a refurbished of my snow wolf pr. I'm aging and weathering mine plus fitting sling mounts. I've got a genuine material and fittings sling.

The spaz shotgun mod has been discussed on several threads, worth a search. I'm going to fit a trigger in the shotgun 'grip' gap. Likely neodymium magnets to create the trigger pul and return, dremel out the recesses air vents, fit a mesh inside if required. The lipo battery can be relocated in the mag well also there are different shapes of batt now avaliable. My MP40 has an almost square smallish battery which would work.

I don't skirmish or use the airsoft bits so will replace the barrel with a 10mm inside diameter tube 3mm wall as the barrel is 6mm internal. That will fit the front barrel mount just right. Looking at denix Thompson to see if cocking mech can be modified to fit my M14A so the working parts move when handle charged...

The snow wolf is a great base imho at a good price. There are a few inaccurate parts and depends just how screen accurate you want to go. Main thing is to enjoy it and not obsess on every detail imho .

I do keep one eye on UK laws as easy to get close to them.

Welcome. It's a great board and helpful with some knowledgeable folk, unlike me who's just bimbling along.

Good luck with your build.

Morning.
I'm still getting round to a refurbished of my snow wolf pr. I'm aging and weathering mine plus fitting sling mounts. I've got a genuine material and fittings sling.

The spaz shotgun mod has been discussed on several threads, worth a search. I'm going to fit a trigger in the shotgun 'grip' gap. Likely neodymium magnets to create the trigger pul and return, dremel out the recesses air vents, fit a mesh inside if required. The lipo battery can be relocated in the mag well also there are different shapes of batt now avaliable. My MP40 has an almost square smallish battery which would work.

I don't skirmish or use the airsoft bits so will replace the barrel with a 10mm inside diameter tube 3mm wall as the barrel is 6mm internal. That will fit the front barrel mount just right. Looking at denix Thompson to see if cocking mech can be modified to fit my M14A so the working parts move when handle charged...

The snow wolf is a great base imho at a good price. There are a few inaccurate parts and depends just how screen accurate you want to go. Main thing is to enjoy it and not obsess on every detail imho .

I do keep one eye on UK laws as easy to get close to them.

Welcome. It's a great board and helpful with some knowledgeable folk, unlike me who's just bimbling along.

Good luck with your build.
Ah cheers Paul, definitely some avenues I can take a look down. Thanks for the advice. Appreciate it man.

I have a nearby store that sells the Snow Wolf M41A Pulse Rifles. They offer them in two colors: "Desert" and "OD". I was not aware that these pulse rifles existed in two colors. Now is my question: what do I have to pick? I think Desert stands for the color "Desert Tan" and "OD" stands for "Olive Drap Green". I assume that the OD version is the most accurate, right? Somebody has some suggestions here?
I believe there is or was a black option too. The desert colour is known as 'BROWN BESS'. The film props were this colour in ALIEN'S but appear green under studio lighting and film stock from what I've read.

Brown bess out of production by most if not all model paint makers but there are posts in here with colour references close to it.

I've got flat black and Desert duracoat paint. The stuff is really good for durability and flat black is best I've used but takes 5-7 days to properly cure. Used on my mp40. Downside its pricey but but its good.

Attachments

• 20210523_114259.jpg
    20210523_114259.jpg
    1,003.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 20210523_114246.jpg
    20210523_114246.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 61
Shotgun Mod. The spas 12 is available as an airsoft version from £30-300 depending on the maker. I'm unsure how any sort of working version would fit in the confines of the M14A. I'll likely buy a cheap copy to try but it's a huge job imho given snow wolf has battery for airsoft motor in place of the spas mag tube for starters. Ill likely fit a trigger, 30mm granade in the breech and cut out the cooling vent/windows and fit a mesh behind to hide the gubbins inside. spas popular on airsoft sites and plenty of choice. I'd live to see a working granage launcher/spas12 fitted.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back