sleeping in chain mail

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MystArt

Hi there fellow RPF folks.
I am not sure where to normally post something like this so forgive me if it should be moved.

I have a YouTube channel and am always guilty of blatant self-promotion and my latest video is something I thought RPFers (is that even the right term?) might get a chuckle out of.

I don't have much costuming stuff on my channel yet (mostly gaming, anime, food and Star Wars) but I hope to add more along those lines in future.

Anyway, hope you enjoy my chain mail video. I didn't make the armor myself, I'm not as skilled as all of you, but I appreciate the work that must have gone into it especially considering I bought it in the 80's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

stormtrooperguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Once way back when I was 16 or so, I ended up crashing in a maile shirt, though I had nothing on under it. I ended up with chainbruises. :(

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.