Skye's hero Hydra badge from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Tom

This is a hero Skye Hydra badge from season 4, episode 16 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. For those of you who watch the show, the badge makes an appearance when Skye enters the computerized alternate reality called The Framework, in which Hydra takes over SHIELD and the country. Key differences from the SHIELD badge are that it's 3.5" x 4.5" while the SHIELD badge is 3.5" x 4.25", and while the SHIELD logo is embossed on the outside of the badge holder, there's no embossment on the Hydra badge holder. Also, Strong Leather Company made the SHIELD badge holder while Galls made the Hydra badge holder. I think Skye's badge was only used in one episode, and I've been told that only two were made; the screen used one and an extra. I'm pretty sure I have the extra one since the crew member who had both gave this one up.

Another tidbit. The back of the laminated ID card has text and other information on it. So, if anyone ever wants to sell you a hero Hydra badge and you want assistance with verification, drop me a line and I can help with the authentication process.

IMG_0093.jpg

Last edited:
The QR code goes to graf-ex.com which was a company that made props for the entertainment industry. It forwards to featureartla.com which did the same thing. Now, both of those URLs are dead. However, the company now exists as Hero Graphics (herographics.com).

IMG_3589.PNG

Well, that’s just not exciting at all. I was kind of hoping for maybe a HYDRA homepage or something of the sort.

This is a hero Skye Hydra badge from season 4, episode 16 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. For those of you who watch the show, the badge makes an appearance when Skye enters the computerized alternate reality called The Framework, in which Hydra takes over SHIELD and the country. Key differences from the SHIELD badge are that it's 3.5" x 4.5" while the SHIELD badge is 3.5" x 4.25", and while the SHIELD logo is embossed on the outside of the badge holder, there's no embossment on the Hydra badge holder. Also, Strong Leather Company made the SHIELD badge holder while Galls made the Hydra badge holder. I think Skye's badge was only used in one episode, and I've been told that only two were made; the screen used one and an extra. I'm pretty sure I have the extra one since the crew member who had both gave this one up.

Another tidbit. The back of the laminated ID card has text and other information on it. So, if anyone ever wants to sell you a hero Hydra badge and you want assistance with verification, drop me a line and I can help with the authentication process.

View attachment 1097002
“Whistling:whistle:”, that’s a nice prop buddy!(y)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back