Sizzy's Art-Tastic Bucket Of Wonders

SizzyBubbles

Decided to make a thread for my Predator (and some Alien) related artwork. Just so i have a place to put it all... Hope ya all enjoy :D

I also have some stuff here: http://www.thehunter...362#entry334362

DA WOOF.
A gift for a friend. The head came out great!... the body... meh... but i still love it!
wolf_pred_gift_by_sizzybubbles-d4wg0iv.jpg

A very small, card sized, Big Chap drawing i did for a friend.
alien_for_ridgetop_by_sizzybubbles-d4wg17h.jpg

And this too. Cuz i love it.

All drawn by me. Thank you for looking! More to come!

Last edited by a moderator:
that wolf picture is crazy! i love how open his mouth is which is strange because i hate that look most of the time but wow did you do it justice. great work. your little avp sketch is funny to lol i love the look of the alien, iv never seen them drawn like that before.

That is a wicked WOLF head illustration. I really like the little Alien/Predator doodle... would make for a cool tat, lol.

Thank you all! plenty more where this came from, i'll post as they get more finished :) Yes the lil' A/P doodle is def my fav... hmmm, that would be a sweet tattoo for me...
oh yes and im really glad you like your Wof pic so much pdisc :D

only have a small doodle this time. still fun though... reworking my predator's head, then got bored and drew my xeno, Herman. this will prob be a "doodle page" as in lots of scribbles n concepts (my favorite) i'll post more when i can get back to it.

sloooooowly getting better at drawing realistic preds.... still got some improving to do! :)

I think you draw realistic preds now, or at least the heads that I've seen so far. The last one especially. :)
Really nice work so far, curious to see what more you will do! Always fun with more drawings around here! :D

I think you draw realistic preds now, or at least the heads that I've seen so far. The last one especially. :)
Really nice work so far, curious to see what more you will do! Always fun with more drawings around here! :D

haha, thank you. i am improving, just takes some practice.

speaking of everybody, been working on this guy:

i'd say i've improved some! hardly used any reference! Oh and its Snake btw (one of my favs of course) :)

this is a phone pic, but i'll have a better scan when he's done.

thanks for the compliments and input guys!

here he is all done: MY BAD. this isn't the done pic. I dont know where it is... hmm...

...and my sense of humor sneaks into the pic... as you can see...

and a "cameron" alien for fun too. he came out quite well... im so BUILT for drawing xenomorphs ;P

NOTE: i have added more detail since i made this scan a while back. so he looks better now.

Oooo la-la Sizzles. How I do, so happily, love your design work. It just oozes with artistic butter.

That be some sick as all Hades skills, yo's.

Im sorry Wolf Hunter... but who are you on FB? im super bad with getting names with usernames :unsure:

Thanks for all the comments guys! I will try to find that finished Snake pred pic to post next time (whoops) if not... then when i finally get around to color. Also might be doing a few prints of the alien... but not sure yet...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back