Silent Bobs Grapling Gun

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gpghosts @ Apr 26 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]1233530[/snapback]</div>
im looking for any help on manking it i believe that the gun body is a sheridan paint ball gun
[/b]

I am by far no expert, but wasn't based off of the one used in Batman? I know the same gun is used in Mallrats and Strike Back. The gun actually worked shooting out the graple. Here are some pics from Strike Back. I hope they help.

JAY_SILENT_BOB1-0.jpg

JAY_SILENT_BOB1-1.jpg

JAY_SILENT_BOB1-2.jpg

Greg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gman666 @ Apr 26 2006, 09:50 PM) [snapback]1233861[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gpghosts @ Apr 26 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]1233530[/snapback]
im looking for any help on manking it i believe that the gun body is a sheridan paint ball gun
[/b]

I am by far no expert, but wasn't based off of the one used in Batman? I know the same gun is used in Mallrats and Strike Back. The gun actually worked shooting out the graple. Here are some pics from Strike Back. I hope they help.

JAY_SILENT_BOB1-0.jpg

JAY_SILENT_BOB1-1.jpg

JAY_SILENT_BOB1-2.jpg

Greg
[/b][/quote]

another thing that i want is the silent bob belt that he wears is strikes back

I believe I recall Kevin Smith in one of the commentaries (probably Mallrats) mentioning it was some type of modified Nerf gun.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back