Silent Bobs Grapling Gun

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gman666

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gpghosts @ Apr 26 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]1233530[/snapback]</div>
im looking for any help on manking it i believe that the gun body is a sheridan paint ball gun
[/b]
I am by far no expert, but wasn't based off of the one used in Batman? I know the same gun is used in Mallrats and Strike Back. The gun actually worked shooting out the graple. Here are some pics from Strike Back. I hope they help.

Greg

gpghosts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gman666 @ Apr 26 2006, 09:50 PM) [snapback]1233861[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gpghosts @ Apr 26 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]1233530[/snapback]
im looking for any help on manking it i believe that the gun body is a sheridan paint ball gun
[/b]
I am by far no expert, but wasn't based off of the one used in Batman? I know the same gun is used in Mallrats and Strike Back. The gun actually worked shooting out the graple. Here are some pics from Strike Back. I hope they help.

Greg
[/b][/quote]

another thing that i want is the silent bob belt that he wears is strikes back

Geniepants

I believe I recall Kevin Smith in one of the commentaries (probably Mallrats) mentioning it was some type of modified Nerf gun.