Sign the NIKE AIR MAG petition

Signed.
Thanks for sharing this Brad.
And I agree with Frosty. I know what Nike is doing now is going to a good cause, but its kind of a middle finger to BTTF fans who can't afford $4,000 shoes.

With all the hype surrounding these shoes, someone should post a YouTube video promoting this petition...we need to reach as many people as possible.

of course this will return in 2015 imo - the sheer numbers off a petition as well will help make nike see there is a bigger market for these - and by that time components for power lace technology will have tumbled - apart from the current sets that were made i still think the current charity sell has been a "test the water pr stunt" to see the what the actual public demand would be like for the public whom simply cant afford to have a set from a charity auction.

if enough people complain they will simply invest the money on a larger scale and they become affordable to produce and sell. if nike are clever and use the self lacing system on these in 4 years time it wont matter if the shoe looks ugly - people will by it for self lacing alone before it then maybe appears in other of there shoe ranges.

I agree that people will buy an ugly auto-lace shoe.
Had they not appeared in BTTF II, I might have said the Mags were ugly.

Signed even though I bet production shoes will cost 300.00
I agree about the size thing, i'm an 11-12 so they would be useless.

Do i really need to put my street address? Not sure what that part's for but yea i'll sign, click, type anything for a couple pairs!
What kinda vid do we need to get this abroad? I'll do some sort of promo vid.

Do i really need to put my street address? Not sure what that part's for but yea i'll sign, click, type anything for a couple pairs!
What kinda vid do we need to get this abroad? I'll do some sort of promo vid.

Alot of people interestd in the shoe will likely search YouTube for videos about them. Having a properly titled video that details what WE as fans want will help get the word out that there IS a petition.
It could be a simple video with music set to text. I could put one togther myself as well.
The more we get the word out the more names on the list.

Yea i got a couple tracks from the score soundtrack to use, maybe a short vid like MJF did and a link to the site in the description? I'll figure it out tonight, the more vids we make the more exposure and sigs it'll get!

Maybe someone could create a group or a page on Facebook for the petition? With the way social media is today, that might be one of the fastest ways to get the word around.

Auto lacing would be cool, but not necessary. I just want the shoes in my size, accurate, with the same lighting as the charity ones for $500 or less. Signing it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back