[Sideshow] PREDATORS: The Super Predator Skull - Life-Size Prop Replica

Nice Find :D

superpred.jpg.png

I think he means sideshow is releasing a berserker pred skull, because that pic looks way different than the pred skull they have coming out and it looks like the berserker's head

well i knew the production pics would be up at sideshow today, but i can't get any of them to pop up, just keeps "thinking" anybody else have better luck? anybody get the newsletter today?

and @ mastersafara, chill on the "grammar" stuff dude, i'm a grammar freak! and it doesn't bother me, besides that some people may be *breaths in loudly!!* from other COUNTRIES!!! hmmm?

"Remember that the Super Predator Skull Replica will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, August 12th, which is typically published between 6PM and 7PM (Pacific Time). For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this Predators collectible, we’re posting the product gallery and info a bit early (see below).

The Super Predator Skull Replica will be priced at $374.99 and will be sold on a first come, first served basis, and will have the FLEXPay option available for those seeking a low cost monthly payment plan for this Replica. Make sure you log into your newsletter account on August 12th to secure this piece for your collection"

-Sideshow Collectibles

Sideshow Collectibles Super Predator Skull Replica

42543012.png

67600099.png

93035941.png

35803132.png

70757047.png

38055392.png

25931977.png

43549305.png

16533861.png

82290013.png

I wonder how the size of the bsp skull compares to the classic predator skull. I hope the bsp skull is a bit bigger.

Well, as someone who has spent a high amount of "free time" just studying and sculpting the super black predator head, I think that this skull does NOT match with the predators' head shape as seen in the movie. Try to put a bio on those profile pics, for example.

So weird...

seeing as all the props KNB/Sideshow releases are coming from the same source, I think it's fairly accurate. Both the classic and the beserker have a bit thick mandibles though imo.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back