Sideshow Boba Fett 1:1 unboxing

StarWarrior

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The 1:1 Boba Fett from Sidehshow came in today, so I took numerous pictures as I unboxed ...

First the crate:

IMG_0826.JPGIMG_0827.JPGIMG_0828.JPGIMG_0829.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Next the boxes:

IMG_0840.JPGIMG_0843.JPGIMG_0837.JPGIMG_0846.JPGIMG_0849.JPGIMG_0852.JPG

Building it up stage 2:

IMG_0866.JPGIMG_0867.JPGIMG_0868.JPGIMG_0869.JPGIMG_0870.JPGIMG_0871.JPGIMG_0872.JPGIMG_0874.JPGIMG_0873.JPGIMG_0875.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Next to my existing Han Solo in Carbonite (soon to be replaced with Sideshow version):

IMG_0876.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

I took a picture of it each time I added a piece. Can you tell what got added each frame?

Tomorrow I will take some nicely lit pictures of the finished product.

Congrats! Looks cool set up in your room. One thing I noticed, the shoulder armor should go over the vest sleeves, not under. Looking forward to more pics.

Forget about the Fett...where do you live???? The few pics with the surroundings, house and the 3 or 4 (?) garages showing in the background look great ;)

Markus

Looks really nice! As someone mentioned above though, will the helmet not go any lower? He looks a bit like a giraffe right now.

Damn! Nice. To quote Ferris Bueller, "If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up, it's so choice!"

For me, I preferred to build my HIC and I look forward to building a Boba Fett someday.

Gorgeous, none the less.

I agree, but that is as far down as it goes. I think I may need to cut an inch off the pipe.

Pipe inside helmet:

IMG_0902.JPG

I really wish they had made the helmet more like a real helmet, and then had a head shape on the top of the torso that was on a ball joint. That way the helmet could have been more like the original Sideshow 1:1 helmet, complete with electronics and be wearable. The lifesize statue helmet does not have any electronics.

I may need to repurpose my other Boba Fett standalone helmet!

I agree, but that is as far down as it goes. I think I may need to cut an inch off the pipe.
Oh wow I never imagined that the pose would be fixed and that you would have no real degree of flexibility. I have purposely not looked at what this item costs but I'm sure it's not cheap by any standards. I would have expected the buyer to have been able to pose Boba in more than one position within a certain range of motion. I'm surprised and a little disappointed too. I hope you're not disappointed in this aspect at all StarWarrior, it's a wonderful item and a great addition to what I'm sure is a fantastic collection if the sabre rack is anything to go by!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back