Enjoy :)
Dan

400015_press01-001.jpg

400015_press02-001.jpg

400015_press03-001.jpg

400015_press04-001.jpg

400015_press05-001.jpg

400015_press06-001.jpg

Honesty I think its ****! They still didn't do a dame thing about the lenses!
I was not impressed with this bio either and it looks like one side of the bio is a bit longer then the left side, and the paint job looks bad too.
Sideshow can shove it were the sun don't shine for all I care!

I actually think it looks really nice, but then all the prototypes did, the production pieces have been huge dissapointments. As much as i like this though, I refuse to buy any more of these until sideshow stop making excuses and fix the lenses!!!!!!!

You are right though S.E, it does look a little Assymetrical, may just be the pics?

It's probably just lopsided. Same as with the others, if you have a problem with asymmetrical bios, I'd stay well clear of this one. The design of it makes it pretty obvious that it's not quite symmetrical.

Good luck to SideShow selling these. Seems like a lot of hardcore fans won't be picking it up. There will be collectors who buy it, but it seems like SS hasn't been paying attention to the masses...

After seeing Hayden's lethal Chopper WIP, think this bio rocks. I always liked the bio even though it was only seen for 30 seconds in the movie. Having all 4 lined up would look amazing! But again lense's are the big issue. Dan's solution will come into place again to save the day

Holy ****... the symmetry on that helmet is awful. I understand deadlines and such, but wow. I can understand a little warpage from the mold, but damn. There's a pic of the sculpt in the first ADI book, and it doesn't look that bad. Is that a pull out of the stunt helmet mold? They want how much for this thing? I understand the desire for screen used pieces, but come on.

I agree with SkullSplitter... stick with fanmade. Don Jarr's chopper is balls beyond that. I think it's awesome that fanmade pieces are surpasing Hollywoods pieces. But if you want a screen used piece you are more than welcome to that.

:mad:

w00t for the artists on the Hunters Lair.

Holy ****... the symmetry on that helmet is awful. I understand deadlines and such, but wow. I can understand a little warpage from the mold, but damn. There's a pic of the sculpt in the first ADI book, and it doesn't look that bad. Is that a pull out of the stunt helmet mold? They want how much for this thing? I understand the desire for screen used pieces, but come on.

I agree with SkullSplitter... stick with fanmade. Don Jarr's chopper is balls beyond that. I think it's awesome that fanmade pieces are surpasing Hollywoods pieces. But if you want a screen used piece you are more than welcome to that.

:mad:

w00t for the artists on the Hunters Lair.

Well going on sideshows recent excuses, it isn't a hero or a stunt mask?!? It is "A" version of the bio copied exactly as it was supplied, And seeing as how the actors/stunt men arent likely to be seeing much through painted resin this is probably a prototype of some kind? take that as you will, to me that says that these probably arent even cast from screen used bio's at all Sideshow are coming across as a bit pathetic at the minute... i keep saying i hope things change but i can't see it happening for this line. They have already screwed up my favourite AVP bio anyway (celtic) so im past caring. That said id love a screen used Elder but im happy to settle for Casey's superb version.... im quite certain the quality is ten times better than anything sideshow is likely to put out even with the backing of ADI who made the bleeding masks!!!!

I don't even think these particular items will be valuable in the future as a collector's item. I have the Wolf bio from SS and I've seen that already it has more than doubled it's value while the other ones simply linger around their original asking price and will only go downhill from there.

JokeforTheHuntersLair.jpg

JokeforTheHuntersLair.jpg

What a peice of CRAP !

They should rename that version the "PULL OVER CHOPPER BIO" because they are trying to PULL the wool OVER your eyes and rob ya ******* money with that.

i feel sorry for anyone who has orderd it. . . . . actually i do not, should have known better with the last 2 peices of crap they dumped on the predator bio collecting world.

Bought the wolf, which was very nice..
Bought the Scar, which was very crap
Cancelled the Celtic.....
No intention of buying this one...would have been cool to have all 4, but not gonna be taken for a ride by sideshow...are they even listening to their customers???? thats what scares me..they have lost my business

Bought the wolf, which was very nice..
Bought the Scar, which was very crap
Cancelled the Celtic.....
No intention of buying this one...would have been cool to have all 4, but not gonna be taken for a ride by sideshow...are they even listening to their customers???? thats what scares me..they have lost my business

They are well aware, however, apparently they only count official complaints, why that is i don't know? sounds like a pretty foolish idea to ignore countless negative threads on well know forums? But never the less, if you want to be heard... send them an email directly explaining what youve just said above. They will come back with the usual responce (ADI'd fault/this is accurate to "A" version etc etc) which is all a load of ***** but if they get enough complaints and realise they are losing sales and genereally pissing off all of their customers then they may do something about it?! Shame it's 3 bio's and hundreds upon hundreds of pounds/dollars too late already.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back