Sideshow 1:1 life sized ESB Boba Fett Statue COMIC CON PICS!

Check out this thread about the 1:1 SSC Endo statue, might be of your interest: http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/f...endoskeleton-combat-veteran-edition-help.html

Maybe I'll save the 6k. At the very least I will never buy one unless I see it in person first. I had no idea Sideshow did such a terrible job in QC and Customer service. I just read all 4 pages and I can not believe how bad Sideshow does in regards to these insanely expensive products.

I have only had a few Sideshow items as I feel they are almost always way over priced but I assumed, as they have been around so long charging so much, that they did a good job.

Not bending over backwards to help customers who buy 6k and 7k items is not acceptable.

These Boba's should be returned. I just spent some time looking at the prototype vs. the actual item. My God it's not even comparible. HIC looks just as bad.

Thanks for the link. Really sad to see.

Maybe I'll save the 6k. At the very least I will never buy one unless I see it in person first. I had no idea Sideshow did such a terrible job in QC and Customer service. I just read all 4 pages and I can not believe how bad Sideshow does in regards to these insanely expensive products.

I have only had a few Sideshow items as I feel they are almost always way over priced but I assumed, as they have been around so long charging so much, that they did a good job.

Not bending over backwards to help customers who buy 6k and 7k items is not acceptable.

These Boba's should be returned. I just spent some time looking at the prototype vs. the actual item. My God it's not even comparible. HIC looks just as bad.

Thanks for the link. Really sad to see.

Yup, it's pretty much a guarantee that what you see in one of Sideshow's prototype pics is not what the actual finished product will look like. They've been pulling this crap for a while now and I'm to the point where I won't buy anything from them ever again. The only way to send them a message is to stop buying their overpriced junk. I know it probably won't make a difference, but at least I feel better not rewarding their awful business practices. ;)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back