Showoff - Batteries Not Included WHEEMS

Just got the decals on. He had a little fall and his little arms fell off, but Im getting them back on soon :p Again, i need a new freaking camera...but here he is, all decaled up.

nwheems1.jpg

nwheems2.jpg

nwheems3.jpg

ohhhhh wow. That's really cool. I remember that movie from when I was younger. Wow I haven't seen it in years...it was so cute.

Wow, that's an excellent prop.

Anyone have any of the Batteries Not Included kits?...Or know where to get them? I have been searching for a long time... Any information would be great.

-Ed

What a fantastic job on a lovely kit. That movie gets me every time and I think that scene you've created captures the movie perfectly.

Wish I could have one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Megatron @ Feb 12 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]1182587[/snapback]</div>
that's sooo cute...great work....one of my favorites a tear jerker at that..
[/b]

Same here... :cry

I would love to have a bot..

Tek

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tekmage3000 @ Dec 15 2006, 08:02 AM) [snapback]1378541[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Megatron @ Feb 12 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]1182587[/snapback]
that's sooo cute...great work....one of my favorites a tear jerker at that..
[/b]

Same here... :cry

I would love to have a bot..

Tek
[/b][/quote]

Yeah same here...im not sure why they never made any production kits of all the Robots...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gnrlotto @ Dec 15 2006, 07:38 PM) [snapback]1379009[/snapback]</div>
Is this the film where the little robots flip hamburgers in one scene?
[/b]

Yeah, thats one of the best scenes...then he gets put into a hamburger bun :p .

ive got a really rough castings from a clay mold off my last kit before I sold it as a backup to try making a lighted eye one someday, but thats all ive got aside from the finished kit, which i really need to get more pics of... maybe ill take it outside adn get some today :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DocBrown88 @ Dec 16 2006, 09:44 AM) [snapback]1379280[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gnrlotto @ Dec 15 2006, 07:38 PM) [snapback]1379009[/snapback]
Is this the film where the little robots flip hamburgers in one scene?
[/b]

Yeah, thats one of the best scenes...then he gets put into a hamburger bun :p .
[/b][/quote]

I hoped I was thinking of the right flick. And I agree with everyone else: the robot is awesome.

took a couple more shots, it was overcast out, and my camera is pretty crappy unless its a bright sunny day so they arent much better than what i had, but here they are anyway. The legs were one thing I never thought was really accurate, but i went with em anyway. The decals were done on the computer and printed to slide decal papers with a laserjet copy machine. then hes got some nice weathering, again hard to see. When i did the kit, i ground out the eyes and replaced them with clear marbles, with the idea of lighting from the inside, but i never figured it out, someday i may pop them out and replace them with bright green marbles. When its nice out ill get better pics i promise.

wheems1.jpg

wheems2.jpg

wheems3.jpg

wheems4.jpg

wheems5.jpg

wheems8.jpg

wheems9.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back