Show your HPLHS-stuff!

RickDeG

Alot of us own the excellent CD's filled with paperwork by the HPLHS. I'm curious as to how it turns out for everyone. How did you build you passports and cultcards, made some nice scenic shots? Post up! :lol

You know, I think I have every CD of theirs, and the radio show CDs, but the only thing I can think of that I printed was the Miskatonic Library Book Kit. Their work is excellent and I love it, but ... I dunno.

I did just think about making an Esoteric Order of Dagon card, because the H P Podcraft guys are covering it.

I was inspired by the HPLHS' membership card to make my own Starry Wisdom card :)

-Mike J.

Iä! Iä!

Starry Wisdom card? I'd love to see it.

I had the CD at some point, but it's misplaced. Bummer.
I wouldn't mind an Esoteric Order of Dagon card myself. :)

I have brought this thread back in the hope someone might have an idea to help me. I ordered the paper prop cd about three weeks ago. PayPal used.
I have not heard anything about my order and EMails have gone unanswered. The phone number that Pay Pal has for the seller has been disconnected. How much time should I gaive before letting PayPal know to cancel the sale?...Thanks

PayPal gives you up to 45 days to file a dispute for items not received. So keep track and make sure you don't let that time frame slip by. Good luck!

I ordered the CD some years ago, it arrived safely, so I think you will get the prop -CD soon.

I have brought this thread back in the hope someone might have an idea to help me. I ordered the paper prop cd about three weeks ago. PayPal used.
I have not heard anything about my order and EMails have gone unanswered. The phone number that Pay Pal has for the seller has been disconnected. How much time should I gaive before letting PayPal know to cancel the sale?...Thanks

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back