Show your Dr. Who props!

Brainwashing Earphones (132).jpg
Brainwashing Earphones (133).jpgBrainwashing Earphones (134).jpgBrainwashing Earphones (135).jpgBrainwashing Earphones (136).jpgBrainwashing Earphones (137).jpgBrainwashing Earphones (138).jpg

Almost finished this replica of the Cyberleader from Revenge Of The Cybermen. It's a complete resculpt using derived from original pieces. I've sprayed it all silver to start with because the leader helmet is one of the two first seen in the Wookey Hole caves before it had the muffs and handles repainted matt black.

Cyber leader revenge.jpg

Cyber leader revenge 2.jpg

View attachment 762632

I just rewatched a TOS star trek episode called "Assignment Earth" where a alien that appears human uses something that looks and acts similar to a Sonic Screwdriver.

The character's name was Gary Seven. He had a black cat that he talked to. I hadn't noticed this before.

Oddly enough. in the TNG episode "The Naked Now", Riker asks for a tool called a "Sonic Driver". It looks like it's almost shaped like the Sonic Lance, as well as lighting up at the tip. :)

Oddly enough. in the TNG episode "The Naked Now", Riker asks for a tool called a "Sonic Driver". It looks like it's almost shaped like the Sonic Lance, as well as lighting up at the tip. :)

I remember that episode. I'll have to rewatch it now, to see that.

“A place for everything, and everything in its place”.

I made a Rubbertoe Replicas inspired case for my Second Doctor Sonic Screwdriver Collection. To make it look a bit more fancy, I had designed a decal for the lid, which was expertly made for me by Etsy artist KeepCalmByVicky, who I can not recommend enough. The quality of her work is excellent, from the decal, to her packaging, to the fact that she supplies the card used to smooth the decal. Wonderful work!

Attachments

• Dominators-30-Custom-Case-2019 copy.jpg
    Dominators-30-Custom-Case-2019 copy.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 189
  • Dominators-31-Custom-Case-2019 copy.jpg
    Dominators-31-Custom-Case-2019 copy.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 193
I was able to close some gaps in my Sonic Screwdriver collection very recently with these four custom sonics made entirely by Collingwood Replicas. From bottom to top, we have:

1) The Wide Slider (Series 1-2)
2) The Grey Aztec with Red & Black wires (Series 1&2)
3) The Grey Aztec with Yellow wires (Series 3)
4) The Grey Aztec weathered to match the beating the prop took while filing Series 3 (Series 3).

IMG_0300b.jpg

I was able to close some gaps in my Sonic Screwdriver collection very recently with these four custom sonics made entirely by Collingwood Replicas. From bottom to top, we have:

1) The Wide Slider (Series 1-2)
2) The Grey Aztec with Red & Black wires (Series 1&2)
3) The Grey Aztec with Yellow wires (Series 3)
4) The Grey Aztec weathered to match the beating the prop took while filing Series 3 (Series 3).

View attachment 1055295
Your determination to complete the collection is imporessive. :)

I'm in the posses of making a Draconian Sonic Disintegrator with detachable sniper barrel.
I'm waiting for an arc lighter to come in the mail. I plan on putting it into the barrel to fire off flash cotton pyrotechnics.
I'll Have a video on YouTube when its complete.

Sonic Disintegrator Draconian V (178).jpg

Also doing a Dalek machine gun / projectile weapon, with clicker, (clicker sound maker device)

Dalek Machine Gun With Clicker (45).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I'd ask here rather then make a new thread on it but if it needs to be, MODs feel free to let me know.

Has anyone modded there Character Options 12th 2nd sonic so that the slider when moved just stays on rather then having to hold it? I found a video on youtube of someone showing how they did it which was to just sand the post down on the back of the switch a bit. He doesn't explain how far to do it or why to do it and since I haven't seen anyone else talk about this after doing a bit of searching I figured I would ask. I bought a second one so I could do this and still have an intact original. if it's allowed I can post a link to the video.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back