Show your Dr. Who props!

anyone got a source for the Psychic paper holder? Looks like a wallet or ID holder of some kind..

psychicpaper.jpg

psychicpaper2.jpg

Originally posted by mtsbspidey@Mar 14 2006, 05:55 PM
it's not much...but...
sonicclosedoff.jpg

sonicclosedon.jpg

sonicopenoff.jpg

sonicopenon.jpg

...it's the sonic screwdriver toy that they put out for last season (the one that starts on sci-fi friday)...but for the new season it's what they're using on-screen because it's so much sturdier than what they were using (which broke constantly)...so while yes it's just the licensed toy it's also an exact replica...

i'm hoping to get an original series style one to go with it soon and i'm getting my new series tardis key next week...

i'm also working on some paper props....and if anyone can help it'd be great...does anyone know what font this is or do i have to try to make it photoshop?...
dw200502-067.jpg

dw200502-066.jpg

...skott
[snapback]1205826[/snapback]​

Very nice...

What are your thought about the new series?
I like it very much.
Any chance that anyone on the boards has done a Dalek 1:1 replica?
That would be awesome...

"anyone got a source for the Psychic paper holder? Looks like a wallet or ID holder of some kind.."

i've been looking...haven't found one yet...

"Very nice...

What are your thought about the new series?
I like it very much. "

thanks...i'm digging it...very looking forward to some of the upcoming episodes...skott

Here's my meager Who collection:

DavesDrWhoCollection01sm.jpg

Thanks to Boatbuilder for supplying my new and improved scarf and for mods to my Sonic Screwdriver :)
The straw hat is waiting for reblocking to a Peter Davison style Panama and the larger SS on the right is the old toy from the 80s. Some year I'd love to finish the Dalek I started building back in High School and add a Cyberman helmet.

Cheerio,

Dave C

This is my origional series Dalek I made a few years ago.I painted it up in genesis of the daleks colours since that is my favourite Dr who era.

It was mostly made from MDF with blow moulded domes and PVC pipes for the gun,plunger arm and eye stalk.

lodalek-a.jpg

lodalekparts.jpg

lofullscaledalek.jpg

IÂ’m trying to figure out how to display my sonic screwdrivers so I would love to see any pics.

Also what ever happen to that run that boatbuilder1 did? Did people get what they ordered?

This is my baby, its still unfinished at about 98% done, almost there. I have a few other trinkets I'll post when I get pictures of them.

update_02_070405.jpg

SignTest04-26-0602.jpg

Update04-27-0602.jpg

Karst

<div class='quotetop'>(Kylash327 @ Jun 18 2006, 03:36 PM) [snapback]1263550[/snapback]</div>
anyone know anything about this sonic screwdriuver LED torch? Different company is making it...wonder if it will be more accurate in size?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...5Fencoding=UTF8
[/b]

Here's the company's site for Dr. Who product info: http://www.wesco.ltd.uk/doctor-who-gifts.html

I tried Amazon UK to preoder but was refused because of geographical location. I guess they won't ship to the U.S.?

Very cool Who Prop collections

Now what's up with the new Doctor
what happened to the other Doctor that was in the first season

Tk648

<div class='quotetop'>(Kylash327 @ Jun 20 2006, 08:02 AM) [snapback]1264429[/snapback]</div>
he regenerated
[/b]

:confused I know that ... :confused
But only after the first season that seems far too soon for him to do that

Why was there an actor change so soon

Eccelston wanted to leave early aparently, it was decided early on, Billie Piper is probably leaving after this second season as well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back