SHOW OFF Proto Mcgann spring sonic

Yup. And we're waiting on info for a new run.

I have been a McGann fan since '96, but with his recent resurgence in popularity, there is new interest in the props related to him.

Plus, Russ is still active on this board, and I do not want to continually spam his PM box, when we can just bump a thread, so he can use PMs to attend to orders.

Better to bump an existing thread than to start a new one.

Yup. And we're waiting on info for a new run.

I have been a McGann fan since '96, but with his recent resurgence in popularity, there is new interest in the props related to him.

Plus, Russ is still active on this board, and I do not want to continually spam his PM box, when we can just bump a thread, so he can use PMs to attend to orders.

Better to bump an existing thread than to start a new one.

I agree completely!

Hi guys I will be doing them soon, Had a lot of people ask, I did promise I would do the war sonic first , I just put the thread up for those
Mcganns next I promise.
Russ

I really wish you could do them concurrently, I have been really excited to own one, and have the money ready to go. Is there any way I can pay in advance?

Hi guys I will be doing them soon, Had a lot of people ask, I did promise I would do the war sonic first , I just put the thread up for those
Mcganns next I promise.
Russ
That's great news. I'm sure they'll be plenty of interest - I'll be in.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back