SHOW OFF Proto Mcgann spring sonic

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wolfman0

This is by far my favorite sonic model and would LOVE to see a run of these!! I'll probably get multiple :p

kursosawa

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice!!! I recently rewatched the TV movie and only then just noticed that feature on this sonic.

DoctorEight

Yup. And we're waiting on info for a new run.

I have been a McGann fan since '96, but with his recent resurgence in popularity, there is new interest in the props related to him.

Plus, Russ is still active on this board, and I do not want to continually spam his PM box, when we can just bump a thread, so he can use PMs to attend to orders.

Better to bump an existing thread than to start a new one.

Wolfman0

Yup. And we're waiting on info for a new run.

I have been a McGann fan since '96, but with his recent resurgence in popularity, there is new interest in the props related to him.

Plus, Russ is still active on this board, and I do not want to continually spam his PM box, when we can just bump a thread, so he can use PMs to attend to orders.

Better to bump an existing thread than to start a new one.
I agree completely!

russrep

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys I will be doing them soon, Had a lot of people ask, I did promise I would do the war sonic first , I just put the thread up for those
Mcganns next I promise.
Russ

DoctorEight

I really wish you could do them concurrently, I have been really excited to own one, and have the money ready to go. Is there any way I can pay in advance?

Wolfman0

I really wish you could do them concurrently, I have been really excited to own one, and have the money ready to go. Is there any way I can pay in advance?
Yeah I feel the same way, I would be 110% ready and willing for a preorder type sale!

cirens

Hi guys I will be doing them soon, Had a lot of people ask, I did promise I would do the war sonic first , I just put the thread up for those
Mcganns next I promise.
Russ
That's great news. I'm sure they'll be plenty of interest - I'll be in.

Last edited: