Should I ???????

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TuaCathach

Ok guys... question..

With my flesh hunter build i am giving him various flesh trophies etc......

what i was thinking was this....

i have a silly amount of plaster of paris bandages here.... so i was thinking of casting my hand and forearm in it then making a latex copy of my hand and forearm as a trophie....
the are i'm unsure of is this... Can i use the plaster of paris to actually do this.. I plan on smoothering my arm in vaseline so the plaster will release handy enough. then cover my arm in the bandages.. when its set... i have a mold....

i plan on making it a 2 piece mold aswell...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Unforgiven Hunter

I wouldn't use plaster of paris straight on your arm. If i remember correctly, 1 it takes some time to cure, and 2 plaster of paris tends to heats up as it cures so that could be a danger.

-Chris

TuaCathach

thanks for the response guys....

obviously worried about how long it would take to set etc and then trying to get it off my arm i did a small test section on my arm... i applied a silly amopunt of vaseline and stuck some plaster paris on to it.. didnt actually take to long to set and came of fairly easily. so tonight is when i go for broke with my lower arm... keep an eye out in my flesh hunter build for progress.